Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie and I have noticed that some of you have not yet entered the match. I expect Sat. to be full very soon as it is first come, first serve. I suggest you get your entries in very soon otherwise you will be shooting on Friday which is still very open. Thanks guys!

Jan and Allen,

I got your entries in the mail yesterday. I am sure Arnie and I will have some champagne, lots of it! :D We are closing on a new house this Friday, July 2nd in Linn Creek, MO., just south of Columbia. Just before Area 3 we will will be moving more of our stuff there. I am looking forward to seeing both of you. Lots of refreshments need to be drank Sat. night!

Jan and Allen,

I got your entries in the mail yesterday.  I am sure Arnie and I will have some champagne, lots of it!  :D  We are closing on a new house this Friday, July 2nd in Linn Creek, MO., just south of Columbia.  Just before Area 3 we will will be moving more of our stuff there.  I am looking forward to seeing both of you.  Lots of refreshments need to be drank Sat. night!

Uummmm, Denise, don't you remember? We have sworn off champagne! :huh::o:PB):D:):rolleyes::wub::wub:

Looking forward to seeing you again Jan and Allen.

Arnie

We are closing on a new house this Friday, July 2nd in Linn Creek, MO., just south of Columbia.

Congrats!

I'll be toasting one or several to celebrate for you... :D

So, no more winter carnival (was this the correct name)? :huh:

We are closing on a new house this Friday, July 2nd in Linn Creek, MO., just south of Columbia.

Congrats!

I'll be toasting one or several to celebrate for you... :D

So, no more winter carnival (was this the correct name)? :huh:

Luca,

Yup, you are correct, we froze our butts off at the Ice Palace at the St. Paul Winter Carnival. Who knows, maybe we will get tired of being warm and will venture north occasionally to see snow and go fishing through the ice.

And, we definitely will have to forego the "no champagne" rule and open a bottle of Dom Perignon at the new house. Not prosecco, of course, but Jerome might approve of the Dom! :D

Arnie

Jan and Allen,

I got your entries in the mail yesterday. I am sure Arnie and I will have some champagne, lots of it! :D We are closing on a new house this Friday, July 2nd in Linn Creek, MO., just south of Columbia. Just before Area 3 we will will be moving more of our stuff there. I am looking forward to seeing both of you. Lots of refreshments need to be drank Sat. night!

Good plan! Wait till the match is over, what a concept. We sure did it the wrong way last year. OUCH!! Still hurts to think about it.

I'm tryin'. I'm hoping to get on the Saturday group.

Friday - Fly to KC and have a little Arthur Bryant's!

Saturday - Shoot the match and head back to KC (is the prize table on Saturday?).

Sunday - Go to my old church for mass and brunch at Tomfoolerie's!

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

Rich

I'm tryin'.  I'm hoping to get on the Saturday group.

Friday - Fly to KC and have a little Arthur Bryant's!

Saturday - Shoot the match and head back to KC (is the prize table on Saturday?).

Sunday - Go to my old church for mass and brunch at Tomfoolerie's!

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

Rich

Rich,

Better get that entry form in soon if you want a Saturday slot - not too many left. And, yes the prize table will be on Saturday after the match.

Arnie

i have a question for any of the officials from area 3...

Ok so, I'm turning 18 next sunday, and with the new rules coming out, that would drop me from being a junior, but until those new rules are implemented, technically i'll still be junior correct? im asking because of the cost of the match matters, and im hoping to not pay the adult price when i can still pay the junior price

and also does anybody know when those rulebooks are going to be distributed?

(knowing jeeper, he'll nag me about this :lol: )

Arnie's probably moving right now, but the answer, Lee, is that since the new rules are not effective, you are still a Junior.

Once the new rules have been distributed, and the effective date is announced, that will change. We don't know an effective date yet. However, if you've already entered, or are planning to, you should do it ASAP, to take advantage of the Junior entry fee. :P

Troy

Quick question for you all. I'm heading to Area 3 for my first big match and was wondering if any of the match will count towards classification? My friend seems to think so but I wasn't sure and thought I'd ask. I shot a couple classifiers but it was before I becam a USPSA member 3 months ago. Thanks.

Cooter