Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

wow - i shot a horrible match - penalties up the butt <_<

i did get to meet several forum members =] - which is probably the only good part of that match for me, haha. i finally met jake, hopalong, bdh, lynn jones and a couple others but they never mentioned their BE names... so if i just nodded in agreement to you... then you're probably one of them :D

stages were GREAT! staff were awesome awesome =]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to give the baby a bath, now I can finish my thoughts.

Congratz to all the winners. Angus shot fairly solid, more solid than the rest of us in Production. Pete shot a real strong match, but made a couple of smallish errors that put Angus just enough ahead. I also had the pleasure of being squadded with these two guys, along with the rest of the CZ crew. I had a lot of fun over the weekend, and that's all that matters anyway.

Thanks to all the staff of Area 3. They all helped to make the match a great experience.

It was a very hard match. My squad mates were THE BEST in every sense of the word. I was on 15 with Jake, Jojo, JJ, etc. When I found out I was shooting with them I was so excited I had to go poo! I managed 2nd C in Limited due to their fine examples and advice. Thanks guys!

thanks emmanuel and staff.

i had a great time. my performance sucked big time. i left my game at home in my reloading room. :angry: it was still there when i got home. i'll need to pack it up and take it to the TN match at the end of the month. it was good to meet lee D., arnie C, and denise M. arnie and denise ran a great couple of stages.

thanks again,

lynn

I think you stated it correctly, A Technical Match, I mean look at the match theme...

James Bond 007, I'd call him a technicial type of person :blink:

I don't know that anyone hated that stupid 1 round per target stage I made up more then me, 3 mikes 5 D's!! Its hard to call a double with 1 round each... and then 3 more on another stage, a procedural, a no-shoot, I think I covered all of the boxes on the scoresheets at some place and time!!! And that stupid star :wacko: , I never dreamed it would be that ugly,

I'm sending it back to Texas with regards.

But at least the Junior/Senior/Lady match was a huge success, wide open classic targets, Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks to all the staff for helping pull both matches off.

Emanuel

I don't believe it! Manny hanging around out here... :huh:

I do know one way to find out for sure, so here goes.....

'Hey Manny, am I still winning?' :D

Based on the response, I will know if it is truly him, or just some 'imposter'... ;)

I was afraid to show my face from under the rock, but then I shot so stinkin' bad,

that I can join in on the moaning, he he he, I've got to blame it on someone, but I'm not sure who yet.... but give me time and I'll think of something or someone!!

Brian,

This comment's gonna stir the pot, but yes your still winnin'

But I think we may need to go to "Wally" World for some additional instruction

training videos, But you know you always win in the end, inspite of our inside jokes

ol' buddy.

;)

I would like to thank all the staff for doing a great job at the A3 match. I will take personal responsibility for the great weather. :P A4, A6 and A8 - eat your heart out!

This was not an easy match, a lot of very good shooters had problems. I learned that if your dot keeps going out every third shot or so, you don't do very well when accuracy is required. Not that it matters, I was not going to beat anyone anyway.

Thanks to everyone who shot the match, hope you come back next year!

Arnie

Had a great time shooting the match and wanted to say thanks to Angus, Matt and the CZ team. You guys made the match a lot more fun than usual. Sometimes the squad your with makes the match more than the stages themselves. Hope to shoot with you guys at the Nationals. See you soon.

Pete