Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want him to see the man who puts that whoopin' on him, right?... :P

thats right. after he beats me by 50 percentage points in the match i was hoping to challenge him to a backwards-magazine reload contest...

• 2 weeks later...

This definately will be a good warm up for the nationals.

We set up all of the stages last weekend, fine tuning throughout the week. The stages may be some of the best EH has ever had for a Tri-State.

Looks like the weather will be great for the weekend as well, Sunny and highs in the mid 70's.

Lunch will be available at the club house on Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.geocities.com/ehpsa/TSPage.html

Well Doug, I can say based on the last couple matches I have shot at your club, I can only imagine what you guys will actually have the place looking like for the tri state.

These guys also run a great monthly match.

Results are posted on USPSA site now.

I shot the match on Sun. Great match, and super squad, worst match I've shot in a long time. Nice to meet some of the people I've talked with here. Matt was smokin' fast, Kurt was super smooth, and as always Mike and Chris are great to shoot with. I just didn't hold up my end of the deal :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Later,

Tgun

What a match!! I ROed stage 9 with Dale and Rhianna Saturday and shot Sunday. It's nice to see the match from both ROing and shooting perspectives to see how your local staff pulls a match like this together.

It was nice to meet a lot of BEers this time. Sterling, John and Tommy were great to shoot with. As always, it's nice to hang with Chris, Mike, Kurt, and Larry. I couldn't ask for a better squad or a better day to shoot!

I'm very proud to be associated with the staff at EHPSA. We had an unbelievable amount of positive feedback on this years Tri-State.

Thanks to everyone that came out to enjoy the match....you're the reason we do this crazy #$%#!! :D

Hope to see you guys soon!

Thanks to all the staff for a great match. At least I got to shoot 9 3/4 stages of it.

On another note, I seem to have left my CR Speed gunbelt there. If anyone comes across a black belt with black, tan, and black pouches, and a black and tan holster, it's mine. It's the only one in existance, so it shouldn't be too hard to spot.

Fingers crossed,

Phil

I seem to have left my CR Speed gunbelt there

i almost left my gun there. looking over the results, that might have been a good idea! good thing zero is the lowest score you can get on a stage...

the match itself was great...well run, a huge staff, breakfast and lunch served, even a shuttle to haul us to the far stages. my thanks to all the people to volunteered to work/setup/run/tear down. i'll definitely be back next year.

whats up with running interstate traffic through a small town (breezewood) :wacko: ? man, traffic sucked coming back east.

I shot on the same squad w/ driver8M3 & agree completely with his comments. In my opinion, this was the best match of the summer! Fantastic job guys; every aspect of this match was well thought out, meticulously planned, and professionally executed. It did not matter to me that my personal performance was mediocre; I still enjoyed this match immensely thanks to the staff. I will certainly be back next year. Regards, C.