Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

I pick mine up Wednesday. Two of my friends have them, they are as close to an open gun as you can get! The longer sight radius is very helpful as well. To me, they really don't seem much heavier than the 5" slide. Not sure I will use it at the FNH shoot.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick mine up Wednesday. Two of my friends have them, they are as close to an open gun as you can get! The longer sight radius is very helpful as well. To me, they really don't seem much heavier than the 5" slide. Not sure I will use it at the FNH shoot.

I'm on the wait list for one, I have 3 Paras and find them t be excellent.

Is shipping ammo to Peacemaker range ok

Yes you can ship to their location.

Will spectating the ROs on Wednesday be allowed?

Yes this is not a problem. Please do not interfere with them or hinder the flow of the stage in any way. They have 9 stages to shoot in 1 day. If you want to run the clip board and timer I am sure they would not mind the help.

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Anyone want to split a room? And/or a trip from western Kentucky? Just found out that I'm going to get to shoot this one and I'm completely unprepared for travel arrangement's.

Hey ClutchUSMC, I'll split a room with you if you still need a roommate.

Does anyone have the dimensions on the Colt Speed Steel targets? When I look online I see both 28" tall and 12.5" tall ones with the same name...

I saw somewhere that the skinny sammies are just 14" MGM auto poppers, is that true?

From the post on pg 10, in the attached stage description for Stage 1, it says that slugs only need one hit to score on paper, but it doesn't say that you can use the shotgun on T 1-8(paper targets).

Which is it?

Edited by mark97se

From the post on pg 10, in the attached stage description for Stage 1, it says that slugs only need one hit to score on paper, but it doesn't say that you can use the shotgun on T 1-8(paper targets).

Which is it?

Slugs were removed from that stage due to the wads causing an issue. You will however have the option of engaging paper with rifle or handgun. You will not be engaging long range steel on this stage now. I had to change the stage due to foliage not allowing for a longer shot. New stage 1 is attached.

Larry

Stage 1.pdf

As I look at the stages, I am perplexed by all the optional targets. If a shooter in the tac optics division uses a 45 or 60 round mag in his rifle, does that move him to open?

NO you will not be moved to open however once you go to a drum magazine such as a Beta mag you would be moved to open.

5.3.4.5 Drum magazines are prohibited. Coupled magazines are permitted.

Larry

Does anyone have the dimensions on the Colt Speed Steel targets? When I look online I see both 28" tall and 12.5" tall ones with the same name...

Anyone?

Last year Larry used the small ones from MGM. Mine are at the club but they are about the same height as the Skinny Sammys.