Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 FNH USA 3 Gun

The only thing left is to get you guys caddies for the match.....ummm!!!

I am thinking that Caddies along the lines of MMA Ring Girls? Maybe we can get massage stations for the RO staff, after all you want the RO staff to be relaxed, not sore and grumpy, right?

SO if a massgage girl shows up on your stage....what will you do??? Especially if she is hot like an MMA ring girl...yep tuck tail and RUN! :surprise:

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will staff have the time to shoot these side matches?

Of course, Howard will ensure you guys get to participate however running shooters takes priority.

Also for those interested check out Heritage Hall at www.heritagehallbanquets.com this should give you an idea of how nice the place is. Built you guys all new gun racks for this year and no more bending over to ground a pistol. You will have brand new grounding containers that are 3 foot off the ground for the pistolas.

Nice! I'm bringing a caddy to do my stage reset. If you are providing caddies let us know so I can give my girl the weekend off.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Of course, Howard will ensure you guys get to participate however running shooters takes priority.

Also for those interested check out Heritage Hall at www.heritagehallbanquets.com this should give you an idea of how nice the place is. Built you guys all new gun racks for this year and no more bending over to ground a pistol. You will have brand new grounding containers that are 3 foot off the ground for the pistolas.

Nice! I'm bringing a caddy to do my stage reset. If you are providing caddies let us know so I can give my girl the weekend off.

I am telling your wife....btw, I am taking her to dinner one night and it is not on Saturday! She is coming to the match right? Maybe I should have asked that first....duh!

I am telling your wife....btw, I am taking her to dinner one night and it is not on Saturday! She is coming to the match right? Maybe I should have asked that first....duh!

She is tired of traveling so its all business for me again this year.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

You young guns with the hot wife, make sure you bring them to give us something to look at!

Sorry my HOTTTT California blonde girlfriend will not be in attendance at this match. However expect to see her next year at most matches. Her job will be to distract the competition. :devil:

You young guns with the hot wife, make sure you bring them to give us something to look at!

Sorry my HOTTTT California blonde girlfriend will not be in attendance at this match. However expect to see her next year at most matches. Her job will be to distract the competition. :devil:

Good! (sort of) that means that you will be able to keep your mind on the important things, like oh, running the match, keeping your RO staff happy, answering dumb questions, posing for photos, all that MD stuff. :roflol:

I have a question about supporting devices. I plan to shoot Tactical Optics. Shotguns cannot have supporting devices. Will there be barricades to interact with? If I use a vertical grip as a barricade stop, does that count as a "supporting" device? I thought as long as I dont use the vertical grip as a monopod then I should be ok?

I have a question about supporting devices. I plan to shoot Tactical Optics. Shotguns cannot have supporting devices. Will there be barricades to interact with? If I use a vertical grip as a barricade stop, does that count as a "supporting" device? I thought as long as I dont use the vertical grip as a monopod then I should be ok?

Good news for you.....no barricades!

Larry, I want to congratulate you on laying the "Skinny Sammie" on it's side. The resulting requirement that you have to know your zero within 1" from 75 yds out to 150 yds is going to make history. I'm thinking it's going to be amazing.

And because I'm so impressed with it, I've come up with a few names for it.

To keep the original Sammie as part of the name, how about "Lazy Sammie", or "Sleeping Sammie".

Or because it's so mean and ornery, how about "the Sidewinder".

I'm also thinking that after everyone deals with it at the match, we should have a few more possibilities at the dinner/award ceremony.

next week

Larry, I want to congratulate you on laying the "Skinny Sammie" on it's side. The resulting requirement that you have to know your zero within 1" from 75 yds out to 150 yds is going to make history. I'm thinking it's going to be amazing.

And because I'm so impressed with it, I've come up with a few names for it.

To keep the original Sammie as part of the name, how about "Lazy Sammie", or "Sleeping Sammie".

Or because it's so mean and ornery, how about "the Sidewinder".

I'm also thinking that after everyone deals with it at the match, we should have a few more possibilities at the dinner/award ceremony.

next week

I think the original name we all call them works out just as well, Effin Sammy!

This was the minimum considering all combinations on the original stages. Bring extra based on these numbers and you'll be good.

161 Rifle

205 Pistol

103 Shot

16 Slugs

And read page 16 in reference to side matches, and what you'll need ammo for.

Edited by stein

Will most of the stages be in the big pits?

Will most of the stages be in the big pits?

3 in the big pits. 6 open terrain.

H-

Are the ranges easily accessible by car, more specifically a lowered sports car?

Any rough terrain or non gravel roads?

Want to see if I need to make alternate arrangements for vehicle.

All the stages will be accessable with a regular car. Unless of course the "lowered sports car" is a lambo or ferrari. No need for carts either. You can pull right up to each of the stages.

Are the ranges easily accessible by car, more specifically a lowered sports car?

Any rough terrain or non gravel roads?

Want to see if I need to make alternate arrangements for vehicle.

All the stages will be accessable with a regular car. Unless of course the "lowered sports car" is a lambo or ferrari. No need for carts either. You can pull right up to each of the stages.

If its not a Lamborghini or a Ferrari is it ready a sports car?