Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 12-06-02

Flexmoney

Hey bart you bonehead thats 00:15 hours not 12:15.

The tone is different lately seems someone is trying to reinvent the wheel on one of the forums up top.  

Don't sell guns buy a new one!!!  You'll be like a kid in a candy store again.  Just check out Jon M's post.

Definitly don't buy dirt bikes,  they're for men,  might want to try a nice moped first!!!   He He He...  

I hate self-proclaimed prophets that have their own minions and lackeys to constantly back them up. If you are good, other people will let you know. Full stop. End of story. You should never go somewhere and, for all intents and purposes, say "I'm the best."

See  in just a few strokes of the keyboard your back to touching your gun again.   Wanting to shoot a smartass is an instant cure for burn out.  

I'd be willing to step outside but it's about 15 degrees here now, can we wait till spring???  I'm sure the lesson would be worth the time.

You may have to wait behind Patrick S.  he mentioned somthing about a 'soft ticking under my bed' in a converstation this week,  might not be anything left to teach!!!

True,,,True,,,BUT if you were indisposed in one of the formentioned perals of the orient you would be missing out on whipping arse at the local matches with that inadequate tupperware you insist on shooting.  So deductively theres no way you could have been somewhere that the sun was over head.  Which brings me back to my previous post!!! ( no fair editing either )

Nope,  I was indeed stupid enough to send BOTH my limited blasters to the doctor at the same time,  but they are back in the crib now.   My real reason for wanting to wait it spring was thinking back a few wars ago Tightloop brought up the idea of the ladies and lycra body suits.  Just thought the weather might be better for it.

Ok now that all that's taken care of,  on to the really important stuff!!!

WTF is the problem with getting a web page posted.  Is AlGore still running things???  Two days waiting to get the thing so I can see it and then the server won't recognize HTTP formating from MS frontpage!!!  Who do you have to blast to get a stinking page up???

Does it matter to anyone that some of us have to shoot classifiers with our hands so cold we can't feel them while some get to shoot them in the summer all year long???  Winter classifiers should only count outdoors below freezing!!!   And if your answer is ' just don't shoot when its cold'  I'll tell SG that YOU told me to make fun of her moped!!!

UAL needs to call Lorenzo and make sure they get the whole 'ruin a good company' thing right the first time.  Geez you would think Wolf is running that shjthole again!!!

Isn't anyone going to have the common courtesy to tell us newbies just who in the heck Fast Freddie is???  We can see he's one of the great shooters/gunsmiths or something,  lets us sponges in on the gag will ya???

I hate my school.  As I mentioned last time, the buggered up my graduation good a proper.  Now they topped it again.  Not only will I not be graduating saturday, but they won't accept my current app for May because it is the "old form"  and I need to pay another $35 to get the new one.  Next, the company I planned to work for is now in the midst of being bought out by the freakin Russians of all people.  So who know what will happen now.  I am down to two other potential jobs.  One is with a company I hate and won't return my calls, and the second is famous for starting and stopping operations at a moments notice.  I am seriously considering walking away from this engineering gig and getting back into being a miner.

Inadequate tupperware? Bet there aren't any stages emphasizing accuracy in the match YOU designed for Sunday studley. It's on now. It's supposed to start at 30 degrees and get colder. I hate all you sissies that live where it stays warm all year.

(Edited by twix at 6:12 am on Dec. 6, 2002)

Hey I started the Friday Flame War concept and all you punks who have hijacked it can go Fist Fire yourselves!!!!

What the hell kind of name is "Fist Fire?"  Wasn't that the name of Cartman's band on Southpark?  No.  Wait.  That was "Finger Bang."

I also hate dirt bikes and any other redneck contraption that causes my insurance rates to go up.

I now HATE CSI!  Those losers had a severly anti-gun episode last night and I am done defending them.  "It was my gun.  I left it in a drawer.  I didn't even know my son had it."  Puhleeeaaase!  What crap!  AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I hate therefore I am.

-jhgtyre

Hey, I can top you all, I can apologize in Latin.  mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maximum culpa.

And lets not start the talk of the ladies in spandex again, it simply distracts some of us and leads others to stomach upset upon considering the sight of some of the men in speedos.

One thing that has been really griping my shorts lately is the trend to calling everyone "male" or "female."  When a women makes the comment "Because I'm a female....." she has automatically removed herself from the human race.  Grammatically.  Male and female are used correctly in two instance:  1) when discussing other life forms.  "The female lab rats respond to testosterone injections by...."  and 2)  Official or legal language to avoid categorizing persons.  "Suspect is a teenage black male...." This avoids using inflammatory words like "boy" or "girl" (or "chick", "dude", etc.)

So, men and women, get the hell off the pseudo-intellectual use of the impersonal third person.

I apologize for my crassness too.  If someone won't step up and delete the offending threads, I'm going to just go and delete all my offending posts.  

I hate to suggest this, but why not boot all the yahoos that started this crapola.  Delete all their threads and be done with it.  Let's all go back to being nice again.

I am all out of rants for the Flame Wars, but I do feel the need to kill something, so I am at this moment getting my .375 H&H out of the vault and heading to the woods to try to blow the crap out of something.

Bambi, are you listening?  Be afraid...be very afraid

I'm sick of "combat", "tactical" everything.  

I hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it .................

I never want to see it, hear it, read it, or know another goddamn thing about it ever again.  Can't we just shoot for the sake of doing it and because we love it.  Isn't that enough?

SGrrl, if you're serious about taking ¾time out into the parking lot, etc., you need to know that he's been seen lurking around the back door of some Oregon lady's gunsafe.

We'll get him one way or another.  

(Hint: You can actually 'get' him pretty well with just words!...)

Sneakin' up on sportin' gals (dadburnit!!!) can be dangerous!!!  Not my culpa tea'.  A much better tactic (oops!!!)  would be dressing up like TGO and knocking on the front door.  Me thinks ya girlies (rats, did it again!!!) would daintily faint just in time for me to make off with yer riches!!!  

Sorry about all the ' pseudo-intellectual use of the impersonal third person '.  Didn't mean to offend,  probably got lost in a flashback dream of some big clown shoes kickin' a soft tickin' thing under my bed.

For the record I have no peeves being called boy, man, gent, lad, SOB ( well that ones reserved for my ex and the last squeeze that doesn't know it's over yet!!!) or most other handles.  You can even call me late to dinner, I can always drink it later anyways.

Alas the slings and arrows,,,I'm impervious to the common tounge!!!  ( unless you call me something thats not in the Webster's)

"Bet there aren't any stages emphasizing accuracy in the match YOU designed for Sunday studley. It's on now."  As a matter of fact there are some long rangers on Sunday,  and yes I plan on performing horribly as usual.  But wait maybe I should just check the last few local match scores,,,oh yea,  guess I won't worry tooooo much!!!  ( guarenteed I'll pay for that one)

What the heck happen to the flame war???   We can start being nice at 0001 ( right bart!!!)  For now it's hate HATE hate hhhhhhhhhhate Hate hATE HaTe hAte hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

By the way just so nobody stays up tonight wondering,  in just ANOTHER 24 hour wait my site will be active!!! (at least that's the latest line their feeding me)

Hope I was neutral, pc correct, touchy feely enough!!!

NOT!!!