Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War 12-06-02

Flexmoney

I hate these f'ing boneheads that tell me (us) to move (out of California, specifically southern), and then complain all winter about how cold they are.  Well who's laughing now sucker I drove home in a tee shirt with the top down yesterday it was 82.   Also I've lived in Florida and would prefer will not do it again.

I guess I started this one, but dang I thought it was intelligent, weatherwise, to go to Indiana from Michigan. I suppose if you make it all the way to Florida you are an absolute genius. Here's to you and those Palmetto bugs buzzing around your butt. I can't even fathom SoCal. 82 degrees, t-shirts, top down and a gas mask. Woohoo. Is this part of the same state where some cranks just judged that the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to individual rights? How proud you must be.

Twix,

Your post does not count, you posted it on Saturday, sorry dude.

No really though, you crack me up man, but it could be the heat making me go wacky.  Let's see it was about 70 degrees today with a cyrstal blue sky.  OK, Ok, so we have really big bugs, a sh*t load of tourist, and hanging chads.....can be perfect at everything.  hehe