Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd Annual Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attached are the final results from the 2012 Nordic Components Tactical Shotgun Championships.

The Top Three Finishers are:

Tactical Division

1. Rob Romero

2. James Casanova

3. Jesse Tischauser

Pump Division

1. Jansen Jones

2. Jomar Villamor

3. Ken Anderson

Open Division

1. Doug Hartley

2. Duke Seibold

3. Don Bednorz

The Category Winners are:

• High Senior - Doug Hartley (Open Division)
  • High Junior - Katie Harris (Tactical Division)
  • High Lady - Pashia Yang (Tactical Division)
  • High LEO/Military - Jomar Villamor (Pump Division)

The website will soon be updated. http://tacticalshotgunchampionship.com/

2012 NC TSC - TACTICAL - FINAL RESULTS.pdf

2012 NC TSC - PUMP - FINAL RESULTS.pdf

2012 NC TSC - OPEN - FINAL RESULTS.pdf

Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

Thanks to all who attended this match. I hope it was enjoyed by all. If anyone has any comments in the form of a match critique please email it to me. What you liked and didn't, number of stages, number of rounds, you know the drill. We are looking to improve for the next one.

Thanks,

Jay

jay@mn3gungroup.org

Edited by J.Schmitt

Well after shooting all three shotgun matches this year I have to say we saved the best for last. All three were great but fhe cool weather, high round count, fun stages, great staff, and excellent prize table was pretty impressive.

Thanks again to our imbedded RO's for letting me shoot through on the last four stages so I could get on with my 12th anniversary vacation.

See you all next year for sure!

Thank you to Nordic Components, Del-Tone/Luth, all the generous sponsors, ROs and staff! This was a Great Match! Last year was fun, but this year was a huge step up. Thirteen stages, all of which were challenging and fun in one way or another, very friendly and helpful ROs and staff and a really impressive prize table all came together to make a really successful match. I'll definitely be back next year. If you haven't made it to this match yet, look for the app for next year and get it on your calender. It is worth the trip!

Squad 1 was a blast to shoot with. Thanks for great time!

Once more; Thanks to everyone who helped make this match go off so well! I'm already looking forward to the next one!

James

This was a great match at a first rate facility with first rate RO's and staff. Thank you, to Nordic, Del-Tone/Luth, all the generous sponsors, MN3GG, and all the RO's and volunteers who put this awesome match on. Thank you Kenny and Ryan for all your help personally. Thank you Randy Luth for fighting the good fight and allowing us to reap the benefits. Thank you to all the other competitors for taking my family and myself into the fold and making us feel at home and welcome. It was our great pleasure to spend two great days with all of you and we all look forward to next year already.

James thank you, and I agree squad one was an awesome squad to shoot with. We would love to shoot with any one of you guys any time.

Jesse, wish we coulda got you in the picture but I understand anniversarys, ours is tomorrow.

Really great match this year! Fun stages, beautiful weather, first class range and highly dedicated ROs and Staff. This should be on everyone's must shoot list. Many thanks to the staff and Sponors, I'll be back next year!

Doug

Once again if you missed this match you missed out. Like Jesse, I have shot all 3 major shotgun matches in the country this season and truly feel this is the best one of the bunch. Ken, Ryan, and the guys at Nordic put on 13 quality stages, they made you think, they made you move and they also focused on the shooting more than anything else. The stages were all fun, fast and fair and when those three things are combined you end up with a great match, every time. Also, the weather in St. Cloud in the summer is awesome.

Thanks to Del-Tone/Luth range for doing such a great job, as well as Bob Mills, Randy Luth, Jomar and all the RO's for keeping things running so smooth.

Can't wait for next years match. Here is some HD video we shot of the match and cut up to highlight some of our favorite stages.

Edited by cold

Thanks to everyone who attended the 2012 Tactical Shotgun Championship this past weekend at the Del-Tone/Luth Gun Club in St. Cloud, MN.

Range Master, Bob Mills and the great group of RO's kept things on track through thirteen stages over a day and a half.

Thanks to the Minnesota 3 Gun Group and everyone who helped with stage design and set-up for the match. This organization is doing a lot to promote 3-gun in Minnesota.

Thanks to all of the sponsors who stepped up to make for a very nice prize table. Please support the companies that contribute to matches like this.

Fun, challenging stages and good prize tables keep shooters coming back for more.

Congratulations to Rob Romero(tactical), Jansen Jones (pump) and Doug Hartley (open) for winning their divisions.

We had a great group of competitors from around the country who were in attendance, these matches wouldnt happen without you. Hope to see you all next year.

Tactical Shotgun Championship

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Club

Nordic Components

MN 3-Gun Group

Edited by STOMPBOX

My thanks go out to all the people who put this match on, Del-Tone-Luth Gun Club, the RO's, and the sponsors, and the fellow shooters.

After helping setup and doing some ROing I have to say I have never participated with this side of a match before. I always thought that showing up and shooting the match was hard enough. From now on you will not hear me make a disparaging remark about anyone putting on a match like this. I really had no clue just how difficult this side of the operation was.

I was always curious as to why the people running the matches alwasy looked a little tired while I was running around having fun. Now I know. My question is why do they keep doing it year after year?

Much respect to you all for all that you do :cheers:

Boy was I glad to see the Brian Payne imitation prop get used again. I get about as much entertainment in telling the story behind it as watching it get get crippled hit after hit.

We had several people on our squad hit it in the head and groin area before the leg.

A big thanks to the Nordic Components crew, The RO's, the range, and the sponsors for making the 2012 SG match a huge success.

Last years match was ood but this years match rocked!!! The stages were challenging and fun. Even the fast burner stages were a test of each shooters skills allowing no room for error.

I am looking forward to the 2013 Nordic Shotgun Challenge!!

• 2 months later...