Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Salient M2 or no?

glangler

I haven't seen anything recently on the M2 by Salient. Most of the stuff posted on this site is about a year old. I have tried to contact them and only got an answering machine, and their website is down. Is their company having problems? Should I go with something else? I was all set to purchase one but now I'm not so sure? From the posts on this site it sounds like they make a nice M2.

I haven't seen anything recently on the M2 by Salient. Most of the stuff posted on this site is about a year old. I have tried to contact them and only got an answering machine, and their website is down. Is their company having problems? Should I go with something else? I was all set to purchase one but now I'm not so sure? From the posts on this site it sounds like they make a nice M2.

Keep in mind, I don't own a Benelli M2. And also that I'm very new to this game.....VERY new. But, if I were in the market for a Benelli M2 all tricked out, I'd look at Benny Hill to do it. He will be Benelli's manufacturing partner on their competition guns they will market. That is my understanding from a recent post by him.

His customers have very high praise for him and his work. Add Benelli's partnership with him and I think you have a clear winner.

:cheers:

I have to give Mike at Accurate Iron a plug. I had him do two M2 for me. One for a friend, and one for myself. They have both ran flawless with everything I put through them. The work was second to none. I think any of the guys mentioned would build you a good shotgun, but I can happly recommend Mike and his work. Any I have done in the future will go to him. I included some pictures of mine.

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

I have to give Mike at Accurate Iron a plug. I had him do two M2 for me. One for a friend, and one for myself. They have both ran flawless with everything I put through them. The work was second to none. I think any of the guys mentioned would build you a good shotgun, but I can happly recommend Mike and his work. Any I have done in the future will go to him. I included some pictures of mine.

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

Nice kitchen too!

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

Nice kitchen too!

Thanks, maybe the least used room in the house. :)

The only othe replace I would consider would be Red Neck Tactical if I needed a Nova. Which I did so they did that for me. I need to get some pictures up.

Jsse - what all did you have done to your Supernova at Red Neck Tactical? Can you post pics? I just went the benelli pump route and that thing is a beast!

The only othe replace I would consider would be Red Neck Tactical if I needed a Nova. Which I did so they did that for me. I need to get some pictures up.

Jsse - what all did you have done to your Supernova at Red Neck Tactical? Can you post pics? I just went the benelli pump route and that thing is a beast!

I need a photo booth. I hate posting crappy pics of awesome guns. I'll see what I can put together tomorrow.

I want a Nova, too. But first, I need an M2 to send Mike. Before he gets a 6 month back log. Are you going to be at SHOT, Mike? Is that your stippling up there on the M2 shown? Gonna add that to my list, if so...