Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Colt 2012 3 Man 3 Gun Series

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I am bummed that the first one dat event is on the same day as the Midwest 3 gun.

Yea, my app is already in for CMMG. I thought this was going to be in late June. Too bad it can't be a week earlier so the matches don't overlap. Looks like it's going to be a great time!

The cash payout depends on entries. I pay the fees to run the match, give some money to our home club Topton and payout what is left. The more teams the more payout. If we have 60 paid teams I will have about 20,000.00 to payout. I am pretty sure as of now we have a sponsor donating 5g for first place, but that is still being finalized

Edited by 45shooter

Is there gonna be cash payouts?

Oh yeah. There is cash payouts. Dean's last two 3 man 3 gun championships had cash payouts twenty teams deep I believe.

Well the sooner those numbers are announced the sooner I can decide if I'm gonna commit to flying half way across the country for two matches rather than go shoot a great match I can drive 4.5 hours to go to.

Like you have a team?

I think I have a team together, app should be in the mail tomorrow.

What's the approximate max range we'll be shooting rifles at Peacemaker? IIRC Topton only goes to 200y max, but Peacemaker has 600+. Just want to know how far we'll need to test ammo/zeros for.

Damn I am bummed that the first one dat event is on the same day as the Midwest 3 gun.

Yea, my app is already in for CMMG. I thought this was going to be in late June. Too bad it can't be a week earlier so the matches don't overlap. Looks like it's going to be a great time!

It's also the same weekend as USPSA VA/MD Section Championship. My kingdom for a tele-porter!! :surprise:

It's also the same weekend as USPSA VA/MD Section Championship. My kingdom for a tele-porter!!

FNH VA/MD Section Championship. There fixed it for you.

We are shooting VA/MD on Saturday morning and then driving to Topton after to shoot on Sunday morning.

It's also the same weekend as USPSA VA/MD Section Championship. My kingdom for a tele-porter!!

FNH VA/MD Section Championship. There fixed it for you.

We are shooting VA/MD on Saturday morning and then driving to Topton after to shoot on Sunday morning.

Guess that's going to be my plan as well...