Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24 Limited Gun

Dan Hefta

Some of you may have seen this gun on my other thread. I am so proud of how it turned out and extremely happy with the work that was done so I thought I would brag a bit about the companies that did the work. All of the slide lightening and custom serations were don by Paul Grundhauser of http://grundhausergunworks.com/default.aspx Paul does amazing work and builds outstanding guns. :bow: And the hard chrome was done by http://www.rockyourglock.com/ :cheers: I did the stipple job myself with a soldering iron and a lot of patience. :blush:

post-13920-0-08390300-1323712611_thumb.j

post-13920-0-07182400-1323712631_thumb.j

post-13920-0-05941500-1323712646_thumb.j

post-13920-0-60292600-1323712668_thumb.j

post-13920-0-55004000-1323712687_thumb.j

Very Nice work! How does it shoot?

I shot the best match I have ever shot with it a month ago. Some of you may think that I am nuts but the hard chromed slide makes the action of the slide so much smoother now. The gun shoots much flatter and has vertually no muzzel flip, time will tell but so far I am in love it it. :wub:

I didn't realize you did that stipple job.. That looks really nice.!

Thanks Cal! I used a soldering iron with a pointed tip and just made little 1/8 inch hash marks over and over and over and over and over and you get the drill! :roflol: I did manage to get a slight burnt plastic contact high! :roflol:

I've had this gun in my hand, it's a beauty. Bring your "A" game Thursday night. LOL

Game on! :cheers:

I had a tough night last night. I was distracted by your gun.

My first stage kinda sucked but the second stage was pure magic! I love this gun! :cheers:

That is a sweet looking gun!!!! But, I have one question, does it fit in the box for USPSA? I thought that is why Glock made the G34 and G35.

Thanks!

You are thinking of Production and Single Stack, Limited and Open guns don't have a box fit rule, just mag lenght.

That is a sweet looking gun!!!! But, I have one question, does it fit in the box for USPSA? I thought that is why Glock made the G34 and G35.

Thanks!

You are thinking of Production and Single Stack, Limited and Open guns don't have a box fit rule, just mag lenght.

Ok thanks. I just learned something new today!!! :cheers:

Thanks!

Ok thanks. I just learned something new today!!! :cheers:

That's what we are here for! :cheers:

• 1 month later...