Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun Nation Tour 2012

Anybody ever think that maybe the best way to get answers to all these questions would be to go ask them on the 3 Gun Nation forum over on AR15.com?

Have you ever asked a question of arfcom without being slammed and called 5 different names :surprise:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody ever think that maybe the best way to get answers to all these questions would be to go ask them on the 3 Gun Nation forum over on AR15.com?

I thought the best way would be to email Rob at the email address listed on the postings. But that didn't work either.

I had the same experience but its not like him to fail to answer. Either our questions are too hard or he is not getting them.

I thought the best way would be to email Rob at the email address listed on the postings. But that didn't work either.

I had the same experience but its not like him to fail to answer. Either our questions are too hard or he is not getting them.

Or his inbox has 1,000 emails in it, haha. I sent him one too with a couple questions, but no reply yet. I was going to give him a few days assuming his inbox was being bombarded by everyone.

Have you ever asked a question of arfcom without being slammed and called 5 different names :surprise:

Have you even been in the 3 Gun Nation forum. The idiots haven't found it yet or they got scared off because we can actually shoot.

Have you even been in the 3 Gun Nation forum. The idiots haven't found it yet or they got scared off because we can actually shoot.

I think that's a very fair assessment.

Yes, found it, looked at it, there is no useful information there. This was the forum off the link no the 3GN website. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Doesn't look like that forum gets a lot of activity.

Yes, found it, looked at it, there is no useful information there. This was the forum off the link no the 3GN website. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? Doesn't look like that forum gets a lot of activity.

It doesn't but its the only forum I know of where I hav seen 3 Gun Nation post stuff with any regularity.

Jesse, Chuck, Charles and the rest asking questions about semi-pro, amateur and the Pro Series qualification for 2013.

I have received your emails and forwarded them to Chad as he is working on those details as I write this. There is a lot of info that needs to be sorted out as well as what the best way is to move forward. We are being careful on what is released to the public because going back and revising the info every week is unacceptable. Once the details are finalized and we feel the info is understandable and straight forward it will be made public.

The simplest way I can put it is if your not in the Pro Series, shoot the Divisional Series for the Hornady cash prizes. If you feel you would have a better shot in Semi pro sign up for that or Amateur. Those last two divisions have less restrictions and allow you to shoot any division at any match on the roster for the whole season, Trooper and WW2 included. Semi-pro and Amateur will be prize based and will be announced when the sponsor commitments have been sorted out.

The two 3GN produced matches are the top priority right now and I have been extremely busy getting the newly designed props and targets sorted out. I will try to answer the emails specifically from the above 3 names but until the official release it's just speculation. Thank you for your patience.

The deadline for the Pro Series is almost up so the next thing will be to send out the next wave of invites to the 65th-100th place positions.

We have a list of names without contact info right now. If you know or have contact info for these gentlemen please contact chad@3gunnation.com

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

Thanks

Rob

3GN DoC

Instead of asking the mayor?

:lol:

"The Mayor" is a MOD over there, its pretty close to Mayor anyway.

The deadline for the Pro Series is almost up so the next thing will be to send out the next wave of invites to the 65th-100th place positions.

Will the series simply run with less than 64 if you can't get 64 takers from the top 100?

Edited by gose

Heard back from Rob but he didn't have the answers yet either. I think there will be a bit of flux over the next month or so.

Jesse, Chuck, Charles and the rest asking questions about semi-pro, amateur and the Pro Series qualification for 2013.

I have received your emails and forwarded them to Chad as he is working on those details as I write this. There is a lot of info that needs to be sorted out as well as what the best way is to move forward. We are being careful on what is released to the public because going back and revising the info every week is unacceptable. Once the details are finalized and we feel the info is understandable and straight forward it will be made public.

The simplest way I can put it is if your not in the Pro Series, shoot the Divisional Series for the Hornady cash prizes. If you feel you would have a better shot in Semi pro sign up for that or Amateur. Those last two divisions have less restrictions and allow you to shoot any division at any match on the roster for the whole season, Trooper and WW2 included. Semi-pro and Amateur will be prize based and will be announced when the sponsor commitments have been sorted out.

The two 3GN produced matches are the top priority right now and I have been extremely busy getting the newly designed props and targets sorted out. I will try to answer the emails specifically from the above 3 names but until the official release it's just speculation. Thank you for your patience.

We have a list of names without contact info right now. If you know or have contact info for these gentlemen please contact chad@3gunnation.com

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

Thanks

Rob

3GN DoC

Most of them are on facebook where I just passed on a message to Greg Purcell, Michael Fordyce, Jamie Foote and Chris Crazin and Jerry Bonura.

Ty Gentry

Daniel Nickel

Andrew Daun

Erik Lund

Kerry Dematos

Craig Salmon

Marc Weasler

Rick Birdsall

Sean Smith

Jerry Bonura

Jamie Foote

Chris Cazin

John Mouret

Sean Dexter

Michael Fordyce

David Schuster

Doug Johnson

Greg Purcell

Kevin Cates

Garry Pullen

Joe Cuccia

Just seems like a lot of people aren't following 3GN 2012 close enough to realize they are on the list for the Pro Series?

Would make me think they aren't interested in being in the series?

If someone wasn't following close enough to see that they are/might be in the series I would think putting up the cash/travel/time off required is not on their mind either.

I still think this whole thing is awesome!

Can't wait for my chance to shoot semi-pro!

Without a sponsor/a few sponsors, I could see the cost being out of reach for some/many shooters.

David E.

Contact data sent to Chad - thanks for posting this. Probably a pretty slim chance to make it in, but we'll see. Nothing like going head-to-head with the very best.

If youre in the top 100, you'll most likely make it in... I even doubt that they'll get 64.

Contact data sent to Chad - thanks for posting this. Probably a pretty slim chance to make it in, but we'll see. Nothing like going head-to-head with the very best.

You're definitely good enough to be in that top 64!

And he can shoot too!