Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Memphis Charity Challenge

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be on the range Early Thursday to pick up what all the wind blew down :angry2:

Setting up stage 8 and 9 and doing the little things.

Set up Stage 1 and Chrono Friday AM then shoot !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

See ya'll Soon.

Hop and Mrs. Hop

Smooth drive down to Memphis, and it's gorgeous here! Feels like 70 degrees and the leaves are still green. The match hotel is very nice and seems newly renovated, and I hit my first BBQ place on the way into town so it's time for a nap.

Hi all !

Check your new squadding please. Brad and I did this today while I and a few others were finishing up stages. I know some of you didn't get with who you hoped but we needed to get even numbers on the squads as even as possible to make the day run as smooth as possible. See you tomorrow and Saturday.

First shot Saturday 8:00 am Check in anytime tomorrow.

Hop

Hi all !

Check your new squadding please. Brad and I did this today while I and a few others were finishing up stages. I know some of you didn't get with who you hoped but we needed to get even numbers on the squads as even as possible to make the day run as smooth as possible. See you tomorrow and Saturday.

First shot Saturday 8:00 am Check in anytime tomorrow.

Hop

I mailed my entry on October 1 at 5:20 p.m., with a written request to shoot with Johnny Brister and the Precision Delta Team as I have done the previous 3 MCC matches. As of 4:09 p.m. today, I recieved an e-mail that changes were being made and after initally talking with Brad,I was ok with changing me to another squad in order to help out. Later I saw that you moved my ex girlfriend from Squad 1, into the Precision Delta squad (11) and although there was still a slot available, you had Brad put me in another squad (10). I spoke with Johnny Brister and learned that not only had Vic Coffman had to cancel due to working the New York Hurricane Sandy detail but that Sloan Tranum also had to cancel and I was more than welcome to shoot with Johnny Brister's squad. Hard to believe this is the way you plan on treating long supporting shooters, but you as Match Director have made that call. Enjoy your match!

Edited by ScottW