Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Plains Shooting Challenge 2012

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I had that, but it is like 70 pages.. :) Stinking Canadians are some long winded f00kers..

Thanks for the info.

Canadians? They can't have shotguns that hold more than 2 or 3 rounds. I doubt they have ever read the rulz either.

Don't forget sun screen...

b28f3371.jpg

This should be fun!

0b44d42b.jpg

Jesse, that looks fun and easy as long as you dont have to climb in and out of it on the clock. Climb in it then use your feet to push you forward and keep it from swinging back and forth. MY concern is that the rope doesnt look fatboy friendly and its gonna stretch over time, id rather see chain or cable personally.

I didn't use my pistol at all today. Maybe I missed something? Also, my scores for Stage 5 are completely missing from the Limited list.

Scoring is the same as USPSA except we are using shotguns. Limited = Semi Auto, Single Stack = Pump, Open I think you can figure out.

Great match! Thanks to all the staff for their efforts and the sponsors for the excellent prizes. Very glad to have been able to shoot this match.

I hope the "end" is short lived and we will get to do it again.

Don't forget to thank the sponsors in person or by email.

What a great match! I enjoyed the stages and learning more about tips and tricks for that style of match. Plus I was very thankfull the slug targets weren't at 100 yards and weren't clay pigeons. Great job Trapr, Kurt, Sherry, and the RO's.

Ben

Thanks Jesse for letting my little monsters in your pool. They are still talking about the "giant doggies"

Edited by wideerhunter

What a great match. I really feel more confident with my shotgun skills after focusing attention on it for an entire match. I did not expect a top ten finish. Thanks to everyone and their hard work that made it happen. I know this gets said a lot, but the ro's were some of the best I've ever seen. Not surprising considering who they were.

So, the natural curiosity in human nature has gotten the better of me and I have to ask. Why is it the last year? I was already looking forward to rifle next year!