Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Plains Shooting Challenge 2012

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to bob for which target you want to shoot!!!! :roflol:

Tactical machining, and Tac Com has also sent you guys and girls stuff for the prize table so please make sure and sent them a note of thanks for supporting HPSC, without them you'd be shooting for apples on the prize table.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

Stages will not be posted, any reference to rafts, dinghy's, whitewater, apples or oranges is a pure work of fiction and does not mean you will see it at the match, however it doesn't mean you won't either.

Trapr

Also, registration/sign up will take place on the range friday 6/22 from noon till the RO's are done shooting, normally 6pmish, and again on Saturday 6/23 morning prior to shooting at 730am till 900am.

Shooting should commence at 930am, on 6/23.

Competitors will be shooting both days 6/23-6/24.

Trapr

Anyone have a hotel recommendation for near this range?

Go to google maps and type "hotel edmond ok"

there are 3 or more new hotels at I-35 and 2nd street.

you will be 15 min or less from range.

Hopefully you will not find some other event in town causing room limits.

Those hotels have worked with each other if one is full.

Wal Mart 1 mile south.

Lots of eating 2 mile west.

If you need your Mercedes Benz, Lexus or Sprinter van worked on call 800-341-6030.

That is advertising...Yes?

So I should be able to deduct expenses of this match.

Yeahhh!

Edited by silver star

Could someone please post the actual application on the forum? I can’t access the high planes shooting challenge website from my work computer and I have no way of printing from home... I would greatly appreciate it!

Eric

There are several nearly new hotels at I35 & 2nd street in Edmond which is 10-15 minutes drive from the range. If you want cheaper/older go farther west into Edmond down 2nd street. 2nd street has lots of shopping and eats 4-5 miles west of I35 as well.

There is a Walmart at I35 & 15th street of anyone needs ammo or stuff. 15th street is the next exit south of 2nd street.

Here is the address that google maps gave me. If you do a street view you can see the old gate. Our cowboys just built a nice new gate with stone pillars so you can't miss the entrance anymore.

24273 Hiwassee Rd

Arcadia‎ OK‎ 73007

United States of America

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I don't believe we've ever held shooters later than 3pmish.

trapr

Thanks for the reply, I just need to tell the boss lady about what time i should be home.

Really looking forward to the match! I have wanted to shoot this for a few years and have not been able to until now. I hear you guys put on an excellent match.