Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Plains Shooting Challenge 2012

The dates for HPSC, which will once again be help in OK. are June 23-24, with the RO's shooting on the 22nd and set up taking place on the 21st.

An application will be placed on the website soon, please do not use the one from last year. Entry will be 100.00

We will be using the current IPSC rules, as many of us will be planning on making the first ever World Practical Shotgun match in Hungary later that year. Please make sure and look at the "new" rules as there have been some changes made that affect all divisions.

We are planning on 12-15 stages, and they will all be IPSC type stages, although maybe with a bit higher round count, and a few less short courses.

RNT, will be raffling off a complete race ready Benelli Nova Shotgun, with all the mods used by RNT including the stroke modifications. I'll post a pic of an example as soon as I have one. A limited amount of tickets will be used, at 10.00 each once the tickets are gone thats it, we hope to be able to offer the shotgun up at the match. If you are interested look Kurt or Trapr up at any match we are at. You will not need to be present to win, but shipping will be on you if you are not in the country or on the planet.

Trapr

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trapr.

I might be blind but the most recent set of rules I can find for IPSC Shotgun is 2009. I know that there are more recent additions but where are you finding them?

Thanks

Ok, found them on here. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=137457 I would still like to see the actual IPSC publication of them. Not that I don't believe everything I see on Enos, I just want to be sure.

ipsc rules, mark. i couldn't remember where I downloaded them from so I said Uspsa or ipsc sites, but the rules are the new 2012 rules, .....................that said, you might want to wait a bit before you get too upset :roflol: Kurt and I will be discussing the more ridiculous rules "new rules", and deciding on whether or not we want to honor them or not.

Since this is OUR match we decide, either way I hope to see you there. In the past we have chosen to modify or tweek some rules, namely the box fed SG's in Standard auto division, so we will deliberate, discuss, ponder, and modify those rules that we don't feel follow good common sense,........kinda scary huh!!! Kurt and I deciding on what is good common sense :devil:

Trapr

• 2 weeks later...

OK about the "new" IPSC rules that take effect in 2012, and whether or not HPSC will follow them to the letter,........short answer, NO!!

Everyone knows that those of us at Red Neck Tactical tend to be a bit slow???? So we will be using the IPSC rules that we used at our last shotgun match, what this means is that chest loaders, flitecontrol buck, 4x4 carriers, etc. will all be allowed, as well as Open division will not have a capacity limit.

also box fed shotguns that meet the requirements of standard auto division will still be allowed to compete in that division.

If any of this is still unclear, I mean I am putting it in RedNeckTacticaleze, please do not hesitate to pm me.

trapr

Like last year plan on an after match BBQ at my place. Everyone is invited. Bring your swimming suit, PLEASE! We gotta stop the nudity.

<_< did I leave just in time last year ...or too early? :roflol:

It was very nice party, and you are a fantastic host ,Thanks :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the rule set we will be using, http://www.ipsc.org/pdf/RulesShotgun.pdf

It is the current rule set as of today, I would suggest you print a copy because after the new year the new rules (2012) will probably be all you can find on the IPSC site. More info and entry will be available shortly.

Trapr

Here is the rule set we will be using, http://www.ipsc.org/pdf/RulesShotgun.pdf

It is the current rule set as of today, I would suggest you print a copy because after the new year the new rules (2012) will probably be all you can find on the IPSC site. More info and entry will be available shortly.

Trapr

Is it safe to assume your match will be considered a Level 1 match? USPSA/IPSC membership required or not?

Mark the match is not affiliated in anyway with either organization, it is truly an outlaw match!!! we simply use similar rules and target presentations.

NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS!!!

Trapr

Rock on! Thanks.

Trapr, do you guys mind if if I send my young one without me. She will be in good hands. Just want to make sure it is ok for her to shoot without me being there. I will be Kentucky doing set up.