Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BRM3G 2012 -- Moving to the third weekend in October

Just a reminder about a rule change, actually a clarification since some folks got around what was intended last year.

Tactical Iron and Heavy Metal Class rifles may be equipped with one non-magnifying optic which is in the same plane as standard iron sights and the bore-line in addition to or in place of Iron sights (if in addition, the sights must co-witness).

In other words, no 1X optics mounted anywhere except over the bore-line of the barrel where regular iron sights would be sighted through. If they are mounted otherwise, it's "welcome to open".

See you in 8 weeks,

Andy

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick round count tally:

Pistol 209

Rifle 164

Birdshot 115

Slugs 24

Buckshot 10

Total 522

Lots of shooting, looks good!

Edit: Posted on front page of website, I didn't have to do all that math.

Damn I may have to miss this after all I went through to get in. With that round count I am going to have to do some schedule revisions. That's epic!

I just had to pull out of the match. Somebody on the wait list should be getting an email soon.

OH -Man- you can't do that. the next thing that will happen is 60% of the -Hot Chicks- will drop out if "The Jesse" is not at the match. I figure the Eye Candy factor has more than doubled in the past few years

Check out www.americanfirearmssolutions.com for a great FN SLP Sling Mount option for 1 to 2 point slings!

I thought that the shotgun cost a lot, now $200 for a sling system? Where did I put that money tree....

Check out www.americanfirearmssolutions.com for a great FN SLP Sling Mount option for 1 to 2 point slings!

I thought that the shotgun cost a lot, now $200 for a sling system? Where did I put that money tree....

I had to do a double take on the price. I'll be sticking with my $40 V-Tac slings.

I had to do a double take on the price. I'll be sticking with my $40 V-Tac slings.

Or baling twine and electrical tape!

There is an update to Stage 7. I added two slug targets near the end of the stage. Had them in, took them out, now put them back. They make the stage a little more interesting since the knockdown plates can be taken with pistol or shotgun. Round count goes up by two!

Andy

There is an update to Stage 7. I added two slug targets near the end of the stage. Had them in, took them out, now put them back. They make the stage a little more interesting since the knockdown plates can be taken with pistol or shotgun. Round count goes up by two!

Andy

Add some more slugs shots, Like the sniper target hiding in the trees. <_< And longer up hill runs in the deep Voodoo woods.

I love it

Oh and more No Shoots ...Lots of them to slow them young speed shooters down :devil:

Lets just say no to 20 second three gun stages.

Edited by AlamoShooter

The Stage 6 description has been changed to improve flow. You will now start with rifle slung, and pick up your shotgun when you abandon your pistol.

Lets just say no to 20 second three gun stages.
I say if you're not at least winded after shooting a stage, it shouldn't belong in 3gun

Amen!!

Speaking of long stages, is the match par time still 180 seconds?

DanO

The rules syas:

9.1.7 A Maximum Time shall be established for each stage (180 seconds unless otherwise noted).

I did hear from someone that some of the par times will be closer to 400.