Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many mags for your 2011?

ronin16

How many mags do you all typically have for Limited class? How many back up mags should you keep in your personal inventory? Just got a 2011 in 9mm and all the mags run perfectly right out of the package no tweaking needed whatsoever. Have a few mags in 126,3 in 140mm, and 2 on the way in 170. Just trying to figure out what I need to get started so please excuse my NEW guy question. Eventually would like to get started in 3 gun when I grow up. Thanks for any info you all may have!

I have alot more than 4-5, I have 7-8 just in my range bag, and it is easy to get through a match without having to wear my fingers out reloading them. I have some others for different uses and I can remember when it was impossible to get any mags with 10+ capacity. If any magazine bans come again, I have enough to survive.

I have 2 Limited guns, one in .40 and 1 in .45. There are 11 mags for the .40 and 14 for the .45. For the Open gun there are 3 170's and 6 140's.

For the most part at matches all I have to do is change mags out rather than reload them.