Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I recently sold my open glock. Last time I sold a gun I ended up spending the money slowly on bills. Id like to buy another gun before I need the money. I have a Glock 34 and some ar's, 22's, suppressors ,dillon 650 ect. What are yalls favorite guns. Somthing that makes it with you every time you go out. Somthing fun. Was thinking about sbr and a 10.5" upper but I'm not crazy about it. Spend my money!

Send it as a down payment to your favorite Smith. When you figure out what you want in a month or so send the work order in.

Unfortunately that's about half of one payment on a new GTR. I just did a payment calculator on one for a 5 year loan at 5% and each payment was over $1600 a month. Ouch! I can still dream though.

T_kothmann, you asked what always goes to the range and for me it is my Glock 34, but you already have one of those. I've been jonesing lately for a nice STI or Infinity. I of course want both a limited and an open gun. Why did you get rid of the open Glock anyway?

Ooh, how about a nice revolver? I saw a beautiful Smith & Wesson a few days ago that I keep daydreaming about.

Wernt that many opportunities to shoot open like I though. The steel matches I went to I always felt if I pulled out the open gun I'd better throw down some nice times ( which I wouldn't) or be opened up to some nice ribbings from my friends. Have a nice 308. These are great ideas. Keep em comming.

My Henry golden boy is the funnest gun I own. When I have it with me my only intent is having a good time. It looks good and my friends and I have spent many sunday afternoons challenging each other and wasting bricks of ammo.

Wrap a spray paint can in newspaper set it on fire and shoot it with a henry.

That is the cure for a frown.

I forgot to add. And buy another glock. Henry's are priced right too.

Edited by leas327

ok update

local gun store (zombie outfitters type store) was going out of business.

glock 19 $350

3 stripped lowers $210 <-noveskes (thats 70 a piece)

magpul moe $ 20

Magpul miad $ 5

2 dainel defense LPK $ 20

two sets of flp up sights $140 midwest industry

2 nice slings $40

buddy bought a savage with accutrigger bull bbl (stainless) in 7mm mag for 250 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!