Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

extended mag release

Xander

Besides the Vickers Tactical ext mag release, who else does an extended mag release that has the edges round off. I can't bare the factory ext mag release, my weak hand palms swell get's sore with it. The Vickers btw is still not enough for my small mitts. Any info will be great, TIA :)

Edited by Xander

+1 what greg bell said

I do not address any rules with this suggestion, but taking the edge off the rear top corner is easy even with sandpaper and is very effective. The loss of material is not noticed when using the mag release, but no more pain.

+1 what greg bell said

I do not address any rules with this suggestion, but taking the edge off the rear top corner is easy even with sandpaper and is very effective. The loss of material is not noticed when using the mag release, but no more pain.

Yes, I brought it to my GS and he took care of the rough edges, thanks for the heads up Greg Bell and whistlepig :)

• 4 weeks later...

Besides the Vickers Tactical ext mag release, who else does an extended mag release that has the edges round off. I can't bare the factory ext mag release, my weak hand palms swell get's sore with it. The Vickers btw is still not enough for my small mitts. Any info will be great, TIA :)

Ghost G.I. extended magazine release works for me when permitted by the rules. GHOST INC.