Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The match book is completed and has been sent to the printer. You can download a copy from the match website: www.ohiochampionship.com, just scroll about half way to the bottom.

ETA: Direct link to the match book: http://www.ohiochampionship.com/OS%202012%20Match%20Book.pdf

Andy,

The match book looks great! Nice job.

I especially like the part about no "recreational" drugs...I assure you, any drugs I take will be of the working type, not the lazier, recreational variety!

And surprisingly, the Hooter's girls all seem to think they can make more $$ and be harassed less if they work at Hooter's instead of coming to the match. Still working on the Vice angle!

Jake is concerning me a little. You already told him about the vice 'girls' and he's still hoping they're there?! :surprise:

hey 5 oclock shadow, adams apple, twig and berries, whatever, as long as "she" can carry my shooting bag and piggy back me up that hill I don't care

Can they bring their own rickshaw?

If they think I will fit in one and it will help. But loosing control of it and having my fat ass out of control in a bamboo cart of death running over other shooters doesn't sound fun

Come on Jake, live on the edge... :roflol:

Hell I am so on the edge that if I get any closer I will be looking at it from the other side :wacko:

Chris I don't know how you are keeping up with all these stats but good job and thank you!!! :cheers:

Hey I'm a GM in Stats Division! :)

Nothing to it!

We don't hire him for his good looks. :roflol:

Attention Shooters

We will have several boxes set up around registration for raffles and donations.

One box will be for a gun draw and the procedes go toward the junior program at MRPC. The drawing will take place after the match and you do not need to be present to win.

Another box is a raffle by Freedom Munitions for a free CASE of 9mm ammo. This draw will also take place after the match and you do not need to be present to win.

I am putting out a box for cash donations to go toward support of this forum. Most of the people I shoot with belong to this forum and I think this is a good opportunity to give back to such a great resource. (Just don't tell Brian. It's a secret.)

The 6 guns that are to be given away in each division will be drawn for prior to the match. The winners will be notified at the shooters meeting so even if they shoot like crap they can still be happy about it. :lol:

The shooters meeting will take place at 8:30 am in the picnic area and the first shots to be fired at 9:00 am. The only difference may be on Friday. My intent is to start on time but stuff happens so I reserve the right to be wrong on Friday. ;)

We will have arrow signs posted on the streets leading up to the range to try to help you not get lost.

BBQ and other items will be available for lunch on all three days. The exact cost is yet to be determined but it will be around $5.00.

Water will be available around the range and the Boy Scouts will be selling other drinks around the range.

Attention Shooters

We will have several boxes set up around registration for raffles and donations.

One box will be for a gun draw and the procedes go toward the junior program at MRPC. The drawing will take place after the match and you do not need to be present to win.

Another box is a raffle by Freedom Munitions for a free CASE of 9mm ammo. This draw will also take place after the match and you do not need to be present to win.

I am putting out a box for cash donations to go toward support of this forum. Most of the people I shoot with belong to this forum and I think this is a good opportunity to give back to such a great resource. (Just don't tell Brian. It's a secret.)

The 6 guns that are to be given away in each division will be drawn for prior to the match. The winners will be notified at the shooters meeting so even if they shoot like crap they can still be happy about it. :lol:

The shooters meeting will take place at 8:30 am in the picnic area and the first shots to be fired at 9:00 am. The only difference may be on Friday. My intent is to start on time but stuff happens so I reserve the right to be wrong on Friday. ;)

We will have arrow signs posted on the streets leading up to the range to try to help you not get lost.

BBQ and other items will be available for lunch on all three days. The exact cost is yet to be determined but it will be around $5.00.

Water will be available around the range and the Boy Scouts will be selling other drinks around the range.

Dan,

Great idea on the donations!

As for the gun drawing, don't forget to leave Colin's name out! He's won enough guns for a while!

Attention Shooters

What time do you want staff to show up on Friday morning?

With the plan for a shooters meeting at 8:30. I would hope that most stage staff would be on their respective stages by 7:30 at least. They have to be up and inspected by RM Paul, before we can shoot. This means Glenn A. & Chris W. too.

See all of you on stage 8. :rolleyes:

Edited by bobert1

Who do we have to con / convince to shoot Production to get that division from 99 shooters to 100? Does anybody have a mother, father, sister, brother, buddy, friend, wife, girlfriend, significant other, or co-worker they could convince to shoot Production?

We've had lots of people switch division in the last few weeks, maybe one of you crazy Single Stackers wants to switch back to Prod. It's just that we're so close to that Century Mark that it seems idiotic NOT to break 100! :rolleyes:

Who do we have to con / convince to shoot Production to get that division from 99 shooters to 100? Does anybody have a mother, father, sister, brother, buddy, friend, wife, girlfriend, significant other, or co-worker they could convince to shoot Production?

We've had lots of people switch division in the last few weeks, maybe one of you crazy Single Stackers wants to switch back to Prod. It's just that we're so close to that Century Mark that it seems idiotic NOT to break 100! :rolleyes:

Hooters girls lol

Hooters girls lol

That thought DID cross my mind too! :rolleyes:

I'll bring the gun & rig, if someone else wants to donate some ammo to a very worthy cause ......... like just watching them shoot!!! I'd even let them pick up their own brass if they want too! ;)

ATTN ALL SHOOTERS:

Alright, like I said above, we've had a lot of "switch-a-roonies" jump Divisions in the last few weeks, and I'm NOT saying that you can't switch anytime you like ..... in fact you can switch Divisions the day you show up to register, if you feel so inclined (right up till your 1st shots are fired, I suppose).

But I'm getting ready to start printing Shooter / Stage labels tonight, so if you do decide to switch anytime after today you are going to have to cross out your Division & make the change on your labels yourself, and inform all your RO's. Sorry but with this many shooters it's getting hard to keep track of all the changes, so if you want to switch, let me know asap.

Hooters girls lol

That thought DID cross my mind too! :rolleyes:

I'll bring the gun & rig, if someone else wants to donate some ammo to a very worthy cause ......... like just watching them shoot!!! I'd even let them pick up their own brass if they want too! ;)

I will donate the ammo but she shoots in my squad!

With the plan for a shooters meeting at 8:30. I would hope that most stage staff would be on their respective stages by 7:30 at least. They have to be up and inspected by RM Paul, before we can shoot. This means Glenn A. & Chris W. too.

See all of you on stage 8. :rolleyes:

7:30am it is Bob. Someone refresh my memory...is there a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks on the way to the range? Coming from Montgomery.

Last minute reschedule for me, shooting a local match tomorrow that wasn't on my radar until tonight, one last warm up before THE Ohio Sectional.

Can't wait for the match. Not even dreading the 7 hour car ride.