Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, am I reading it correct that there are dedicated tapers and stage reset personnel on each stage? The match book States that shooters should behelping to tape and reset if asked to do so. I assumed that all shooters would be required to help reset regardless, after the stage has been scored.
Sorry this isn't the country club. You'll have to help reset the stage. :roflol:

That's what I thought, but the wording of the book made me think y'all were so good, you had a dedicated reset crew. Being on the east side of the Nati, i figured thats was some fancy-schmancy ivory tower stuff right there.

I hope you all realize that 7:10 for the last stage was a misprint. It should read 6:10 pm. Do the math. ;)

I just read schedules. My mind reading skills left when my kids moved out.

roflol.gif

Dont worry about it.

I am sure some will be waiting for the hoveround train to take them from stage to stage.

It wont be running till the designated pasters have completed their task.

facepalm-homer.jpg

Alright the errors that have been pointed out (shooting schedule and pasting targets) have been corrected.

I wasn't nit-picking. This will be my first Level 2 match and I didn't know. It was a valid thought in my mind to have dedicated pasters/reset personnel so there could be no inpropriety in the scoring in a higher level match. Naivety is all.

I am sorry for the mis-understanding.

Alright the errors that have been pointed out (shooting schedule and pasting targets) have been corrected.

I wasn't nit-picking. This will be my first Level 2 match and I didn't know. It was a valid thought in my mind to have dedicated pasters/reset personnel so there could be no inpropriety in the scoring in a higher level match. Naivety is all.

I am sorry for the mis-understanding.

PKT1106 no problems here, I just felt like shouting. I appreciate you pointing it out. I will be working Stage 5 on Saturday and Sunday, say hi when your squad comes by. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

go back about 20 pages and I am sure I was promised hooters girls, and if not them then a couple of pro's that Colin had vice round up for us.

I would suggest a couple of patrol cars to drive us up and down the hill, but it has never turned out good for me when I ended up in the back seat of one of those

go back about 20 pages and I am sure I was promised hooters girls, and if not them then a couple of pro's that Colin had vice round up for us.

I would suggest a couple of patrol cars to drive us up and down the hill, but it has never turned out good for me when I ended up in the back seat of one of those

Yeah and I asked who might be interested in a bonfire and got little feedback so I scratched the idea. Besides with the last squad starting their last stage at 7:10 PM Everybody will be bushed anyway. sight.gif

Edited by Sarge

Hey Addict. I'm not giving it out as a case. It will be given out a box at a time. Still 50 free rounds isnt a bad thing is it?

GIGGLE! I sure as heck hope so! Might be worth it to see some one try to hump one of those plastic bags with 20# of ammo tearing out the bottom though... :surprise:

Hey Addict. I'm not giving it out as a case. It will be given out a box at a time. Still 50 free rounds isnt a bad thing is it?

GIGGLE! I sure as heck hope so! Might be worth it to see some one try to hump one of those plastic bags with 20# of ammo tearing out the bottom though... :surprise:

Yep, It was even hard to get into the front door. UPS man HATES ME!

We have gotten a few cancelations but those openings are already filled with shooters looking for slots. I feel like I am running Nationals. This is so cool!

I'm not much for a bonfire but beers at Roosters in Milford are on my list.

I am in for that if we end up going that late in the day. Was planning to drive back to Wheeling Saturday night after my squad shoots, but if we get done at 7p, fugetaboutit.

Someone isn't listening.....We are not getting done at 7PM on any day. It is a typo!

If we finish at 7 it means something went very wrong.

Edited by dcarter

Someone isn't listening.....We are not getting done at 7PM on any day. It is a typo!If we finish at 7 it means something went very wrong.

If the schdeule is saying that our last stage is scheduled to be shot @ 6:10P, and we're budgeted 50mins per squad per stage, doesn't that put us done at 7P or close to it?

Yeah, thats right, check the time stamp. Dog had to pee and I am a little loopy right now.

Edited by PKT1106

Someone isn't listening.....We are not getting done at 7PM on any day. It is a typo!If we finish at 7 it means something went very wrong.

If the schdeule is saying that our last stage is scheduled to be shot @ 6:10P, and we're budgeted 50mins per squad per stage, doesn't that put us done at 7P or close to it?

Yeah, thats right, check the time stamp. Dog had to pee and I am a little loopy right now.

It is a big match

It will start with the buzzer on your first stage and end with the last shot fired on your last stage.

What more needs to be said.

I am man enough to admit when I was wrong.....This isn't one of those times. :roflol: Just kidding.

You folks may be correct but only "TIME" will tell. :devil: