2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This match is filling up FAST!!! :cheers:

Please don't drag your feet on sending in your apps. We are sitting at 193 shooters right now, and expecting many more in the coming days. Also wanted to mention I have about 6 people whose USPSA Memberships are showed as being EXPIRED! A couple are only expired since last month (which will most likely come in the next update) a couple are expired about 60 days or so, and a couple are expired almost 1 whole year. Please be sure you are up to date with your membership renewal prior to the match. We can take your renewals at the Registration Desk when you check-in to shoot the match, but that's just added paperwork & time that isn't necessary when we have so many other things to do that day. Thank you.

Here's your latest stats! :)

OhioStats-4.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

If you haven't jumped on a squad, be sure and do so ASAP!!! Like I said above, we are filling up fast. We still have some spots we are reserving for a group of shooters on Saturday, but after that Saturday will just about be full! Sunday still has lots of room left, as does Friday.

Dont delay! :)

Chris, Im on squad 311 , need to change from ss minor to limited major, Im doing better with it and my wife is going to shoot the ss! We didn't think my LTD gun would be here in time but now that it is I want to shoot it, Hope this doesn't make a problem for you.

Thanks

Greg Thomas

A62480

Hey Chris, I would like to change classes how do i go about this?

Thanks Greg

Hopefully you mean divisions and you want to shoot revo. :devil:

Yes i meant divisions, but sorry not to revo I can barley reload with an easy gun much less with one of those i'd be throwing all kinds of ammo on the ground :bow:

Shaun, if you need to, just email me your info & mail the check to Dan.

We can handle anything! :cheers: (except a wet plank with slippery shoes first thing in the AM!) :goof:

Too soon man! I kissed ground on that thing at the BITB before the first shots were fired...but all the credit goes to Dan who ate it on the clock and recovered like a champ :cheers:

Boy that was quick :bow:

Thanks again Greg

:blush: Oh, it's no biggie, really! I make minor changes to the system all the time!!

FYI EVERYONE ELSE ... Just let me know if you need to change something. Once you're registered for the match, and in the system, I can move, change, and massage little things pretty easily. I'd rather change things NOW, than wait till the last minute. Once we get ready to print the stickers for score sheets, I'll respectfully ask that you request no more changes to your Squad, Division, Day of Shooting, or Gender (just kidding) :roflol:

I just don't have the ability this year to do much for you before I receive your registration info from Dan, but that may change for next year. For verification reasons, accuracy, speed, and consistency I'd rather have the paper apps. in MY hands, than rely on an emailed spread-sheet from Dan. It would take allot of the burden off of him too.

Yep, Chris is single. He is good at massaging things. :roflol:

Hey, That board was slippery man. :angry2:

Thanks again Greg

:blush: Oh, it's no biggie, really! I make minor changes to the system all the time!!

FYI EVERYONE ELSE ... Just let me know if you need to change something. Once you're registered for the match, and in the system, I can move, change, and massage little things pretty easily. I'd rather change things NOW, than wait till the last minute. Once we get ready to print the stickers for score sheets, I'll respectfully ask that you request no more changes to your Squad, Division, Day of Shooting, or Gender (just kidding) :roflol:

I just don't have the ability this year to do much for you before I receive your registration info from Dan, but that may change for next year. For verification reasons, accuracy, speed, and consistency I'd rather have the paper apps. in MY hands, than rely on an emailed spread-sheet from Dan. It would take allot of the burden off of him too.

We broke 200 shooters today. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We are covering a lot of area with this match. We have a bunch of people from Canada and even one from Nevada. I'm sure Chris can break it down better than I can but we are getting a great turnout.

We broke 200 shooters today. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We are covering a lot of area with this match. We have a bunch of people from Canada and even one from Nevada. I'm sure Chris can break it down better than I can but we are getting a great turnout.

You've come a long way in such a short time.

Ohio Sectional has risen like the Phoenix.

Thanks again Greg

I just don't have the ability this year to do much for you before I receive your registration info from Dan, but that may change for next year. For verification reasons, accuracy, speed, and consistency I'd rather have the paper apps. in MY hands, than rely on an emailed spread-sheet from

Dan. It would take allot of the burden off of him too.

Can you change my Charlie-Delta's to Alpha's?! I think I might have the hang of this GM stuff! :roflol: