Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After some consideration we have decided to take one of the pistols and raffle it off. The procedes from the raffle will go to the JR shooter program at Miami Rifle & Pistol Club. Tickets will be $1.00 or 6 chances for $5.00. So bring your money and help out our junior shooters.

I just sent Chris my latest shooters list. We now have 163 shooters for the match and we are still getting about 6 applications a day. You folks are making me proud!! Still, I would love to fill this thing up. If you have any local matches in your area be sure to let everyone know about us.

Edited by Flexmoney
raffle

Apps are still coming in at an astounding rate. If you want to shoot this match, I don't know what you're waiting for. It's definitely filling up fast!

I've got some special squadding requests that I have not yet gotten to but will this weekend for sure.

Have a Happy Friday & an AWESOME WEEKEND!!! :) :) :eatdrink:

OhioStats-1.jpg

What is the cutoff number for registrations?

If we fill up all available slots on Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will have 300 shooters. Speaking of which, we do have plenty of slots available on Friday.

More good news. Brownells is now a stage sponsor. Please be sure to visit them: http://www.brownells.com/

They have been a true supporter of a bunch of matches.

All of the pistol have been ordered. We just got 8 XDM's in yesterday.

Cheely Custom Gunworks is working on the Open, Limited, Single Stack and Limited-10 guns and we have an M&P Pro for Production and a S&W 625 for the Revolver division. I can't wait to see what Matt comes up with.

Here's the latest update on shooters / Division. Match is filling up quickly.

Dan correct me if I'm wrong, but we have a couple large groups of shooters who just sent their apps in, and will be taking some of the squads we blocked off just for that reason, and I'm pretty sure we will be expanding the squad sizes from 8 to 10 very shortly.

OhioStats-2.jpg

Here's the latest update on shooters / Division. Match is filling up quickly.

Dan correct me if I'm wrong, but we have a couple large groups of shooters who just sent their apps in, and will be taking some of the squads we blocked off just for that reason, and I'm pretty sure we will be expanding the squad sizes from 8 to 10 very shortly.

OhioStats-2.jpg

Yes, We just got 5 applications in the same envelope plus another one. At least 2 more groups (one is supposed to have 10 shooters) have said they are sending in applications.

I just got 3 boxes of stuff from Brownells today that someone is going to enjoy getting. :cheers:

On the other side of the coin I didn't get any applications today. :(

I want to reach 300 this year if at all possible.

I would REALLY like to make it, especially since you guys are just so helpful and nice during the regular matches. I'll have to see in a little while how my financial situation is. I would need access to a chrono too if anyone local has one?

See you all on the 25th.

-Cody

Edited by polizei1

I would REALLY like to make it, especially since you guys are just so helpful and nice during the regular matches. I'll have to see in a little while how my financial situation is. I would need access to a chrono too if anyone local has one?

See you all on the 25th.

-Cody

I have a chrono Cody. I can bring it the 25th and we can set it up and run some rounds through it after the match. Or if you like we can make other arrangements.

Ohio match is coming along nicely. We now have 175 shooters registered, and are well on our way to filling this match up (and then some). Special squading is still available upon request, but is getting harder the closer we get to being full. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests we receive, but just try to keep in mind, the sooner you get your apps in, the easier it will be to accommodate you. Please don't wait till the last minute! ;)

OhioStats-1.jpg