Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked up Redding Reloading as a sponsor.

I still need some RO's and CRO's for the match. If your interested please PM me.

We have a great crew so far. A lot of the fine people we had working the match last year are coming back for 2012.

If you are unclassified try to get to one of the classifier matches that Corey mentioned above or you can come out to Miami Rifle and Pistol club on April 22, 2012 and scope out the range at the same time.

I'll be making the drive to Ohio again. Hopefully, I can bring more than one other Indiana shooter with me. Great match, don't miss it!!!

Oh Chris, we Indiana folk would have to be dragged to Ohio for this match! :D

I will be there for sure, trying to coordinate with Daniel and others. Maybe we can get the Indiana Clan together and make a squad.

We are starting to get a regular flow of entries now and I will be asking Chris to start setting up self squadding soon.

We appear to be getting a lot of Michiganites coming down to see us. We even have one from Canada!

We are currently working on the shirt design. We have had a few requests for polo's and we are looking into that possiblity. Obviously they will be a little more expensive but I will let you know what we come up with.

I agree with Whitedog(why, I'll never know). I for one would pay for a nice techwear shirt with the match logo and sponsors on it. I think Sue @ Techwear does a great job with the other matches I have gone to that offered a TW shirt.

It's certainly worth an email to her and leaving us an option to upgrade to something nicer.

I still need some RO's and CRO's for the match. If your interested please PM me.

Paul is putting on a class before the match. I'll bet we can get a few more out of that class.

I already thought about that. We already have a few going through the class that I think will work the match.

I contacted Techwear at the start. Sue gave me a quote on just the T-shirt and I thought it was a little too pricey for the financial times we are in. I thought going with a cheaper option would give everyone the opportunity to get a shirt.

It looks like Saturday is going to fill up first. Limited, Limited-10 and Production are about even so far with Open and SS with about 8 entries each. Revolver is sitting at 1 lone entry. Get with your friends and have them send in applications.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got 7 more applications at the same time. I love to see my mail box full of envelopes. :D

Last year the goal was to break 250 shooters and we signed up around 250. Some people just didn't show and we ended with only 244. I want to make sure we get at least 250 shooters this year and have them all show. Tell your buddy's and make the trip to shoot this match.

I just got 7 more applications at the same time. I love to see my mail box full of envelopes. :D

Last year the goal was to break 250 shooters and we signed up around 250. Some people just didn't show and we ended with only 244. I want to make sure we get at least 250 shooters this year and have them all show. Tell your buddy's and make the trip to shoot this match.

One of those should be mine, Dan. Please send back that portion of my match fee you do not need. It's been a lean winter here . . . had to steal the bait from my mouse traps, this morning, to fix breakfast :unsure:

(edited fur speiling)

Edited by Reshoot