Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I got busted

KentG

I never thought this would get legs like this. Nice to know Im not alone on this front. Fortunatly all the non FFL stuff just shows up in the brown or white truck with no phone call. My wife says I get more packages than anyone she knows. She knows but we still play the game.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought this would get legs like this. Nice to know Im not alone on this front. Fortunatly all the non FFL stuff just shows up in the brown or white truck with no phone call. My wife says I get more packages than anyone she knows. She knows but we still play the game.

i feel your pain .... i just picked up my new XDm 5.25 9mm the same day i sent a MO to AZ for a .40 bedell racer.... lets just say the bedell hasnt showed up yet and when it does ... i got some splainin to do lucy... but i do alot of cash deals at work and get money she has no idea i have .. if she did it would go to other places .. lol ... but the midway boxes and MG keep showing up ... lucky the CC goes to my buisness and not the house .... or i would be on the table for all this competition stuff ....

I thought that MO would get around it all too. Just don't leave the MO receipt in your wallet and forget about it then let the wife get money out your wallet. You will have to answer Question like why do you have 5 MO receipt in your wallet, what did you get now. :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

well i dont have it that bad, i bought a new revolver this fall, had to buy my wife a new SS STI shortly there after. Then around xmas i came across a good deal on a .17hmr for my self and it cost me a ring.

I just bring new toys into the house when she's not home and stuff em in the safe. Every time she sees something she doesn't recognize she asks "where did that come from?". To which I respond, "this? I've had this for years, you don't remember it?" "No. They all look the same to me I guess." This has worked for the last 3 years, anyway. Not sure how much longer I can keep it up.

• 7 months later...

for me i have one of the prepaid credit cards i just atm withdraw a set amount of money every paycheck and deposit in my prepaid card my wife just thinks i am paying bills. then when the boxes come we have neighborhood mailboxes and my wife never likes to check the mail. even if she sees a box its just one or two i just say oh babe its parts for the truck or snow blower or lawnmower ext.

Mine asked the other day if I still had my McBros 50 (sold it years ago). If I actually had any $$, I'd be on a buying rampage!

Since she manages a ladies' clothing store and continuously "acquires" all kinds of new girly stuff that I see her wearing, I just tell her how beautiful she is and how much I like the necklace/shoes/whatever she has on. Each of us knows better than to inquire further about the other's spending.

Upon hearing I was getting married, one geezer friend advised that I buy dozens of antique junkers, drill rifles, etc. Each time I bought something cool, take a junker out of the safe and replace it with the new one.

"She doesn't know which guns you have, but she knows how many!" he advised.

Mark

The year before my wife got a look into my safe and how full it is and said " Do you need another safe?" . I said no, dang I love that woman! :cheers:

You're killing me....just killing me.

I get the stink eye spending $15 bucks on a club match. Hell, I get the stink eye just dry firing. :sick:

My girl is "right" all the time if you know what I mean. And when it comes to guns and the 2nd Amendment, she's all for having "enough" around in case the SHTF. She also knows that I'm a savvy shopper, and only buy things at a price point that would make us a profit, or minimum break even if and when we go to sell them. She's a babe, and told me it would be best to keep the RL1050 if I had to make a choice. That and she tolerates me shooting 3 or so matches a month. And her favorite personal weapon is a Sig 229. Shoot, I could go on and on.... :bow: