Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide Racker's

kcannaday2011

Matt Cheely installed a sidewinder with ball detent on my open blaster and it works like a charm. I like the curved up bend in the sidewinder keeping the racker from hitting my fingers. And it makes for a nice kick stand for table starts.

Here's a pic of one of Matt's gun with sidewinder...hope you don't mind Matt.

Matt Cheely's Custom Guns

Lots of threads on this subject. Try the search and you will find hundreds of comments.

That being said, I would not run an open gun without one. I currently use the sidewinder but thinking of going back to something like the old dawson. Maybe a Cheely racker.

Lots of threads on this subject. Try the search and you will find hundreds of comments.

That being said, I would not run an open gun without one. I currently use the sidewinder but thinking of going back to something like the old dawson. Maybe a Cheely racker.

Why are you considering changing? Thanks

Inhave a sidewinder that is bent to work with a sideways mount and I find that it sticks out a little far. You really have to snatch it back since the leverage way out on the end is pulling back and to the right instead of right along the bore with a shorter one.

There really aren't many choices though for a left hand racker with a sideways mount. I really hate the right hand rackers.

Matt Cheely installed a sidewinder with ball detent on my open blaster and it works like a charm. I like the curved up bend in the sidewinder keeping the racker from hitting my fingers. And it makes for a nice kick stand for table starts.

Here's a pic of one of Matt's gun with sidewinder...hope you don't mind Matt.

Matt Cheely's Custom Guns

+1 I have the exact same set up and love it.cheers.gif

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39749&view=findpost&p=1479758

Did you say something??? I got lost in your avatar

Same here!

I have one each of the Sidewinder XL, the Cheely racker, and a Quinn. I think I like the Cheely the best so far but I think it's personal preference as long as it works with your setup.

I think that might be the Shooters Connection sidewinder. I can't remember that far back but maybe that was a Brazo designed racker before the mold was aquired by Chuck.

Predator Tactical also has a spiffy looking racker, that I have not tried yet.

That one does look very nice! I'll have to ask bob which one he's using?

Inhave a sidewinder that is bent to work with a sideways mount and I find that it sticks out a little far. You really have to snatch it back since the leverage way out on the end is pulling back and to the right instead of right along the bore with a shorter one.

There really aren't many choices though for a left hand racker with a sideways mount. I really hate the right hand rackers.

So are you going to stick with what you have? Thinking of having one cut in on mine.

Being a Front Man; I can watch your Avatar over and over again.

Just wanting some input on what you guys think about slide racker's and which one you would recommend? I'm having an open gun built and and was thinking of having one installed. Thanks in advance!!

Being a Front Man; I can watch your Avatar over and over again.

Just wanting some input on what you guys think about slide racker's and which one you would recommend? I'm having an open gun built and and was thinking of having one installed. Thanks in advance!!

Kinda hypnotizing ain't it!