Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Indiana USPSA Section/State Championship

Went into full on panic mode today when I realized I had not made any hotel reservations yet!surprise.gif

Got in the Holiday Inn Express which is only 5 minutes away according to mapquest. eatdrink.gif

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got in the Holiday Inn Express which is only 5 minutes away according to mapquest.

Just hop on US30 and head west I think 7 stop lights. ( If they haven't add any this week )and turn left club is on the right. After you pass over ST15 its the next light going west. Watch your speed through the stop lights.

Lots of food on that side of town and Big R ( east of the hotels) has guns and open later that the gun stores..

Brent

Went into full on panic mode today when I realized I had not made any hotel reservations yet!surprise.gif

Got in the Holiday Inn Express which is only 5 minutes away according to mapquest. eatdrink.gif

IF you want to stay at the match hotel, call them and they will match the group rate.

We are one week away now!! 304 signed up, and 4 more that need to get uploaded

Friday all day we have 24 slots left

Friday pm/Sat am has only 10 slots left

Saturday has 4 slots left

there is 1 Sat pm/Sun am slot left

Really like to get those Friday slot filled up!!

still have time to get your entry to me, you can email me your entry and pay by paypal!!

jakemartens@comcast.net

is email and paypal account

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=200

IF you want to stay at the match hotel, call them and they will match the group rate.

Call who? I checked with the match hotel and they show full.

Yeah they maybe now, I just filled all the blocks with staff yesterday and used all the rooms I had blocked

I called the hotel directly and was able to book there and at the match rate just a couple days ago.

15 closed and will be till November. Fox Farm open but Zimmer road of 25 is closed but has marked detour.

Can I take 25 into town and go up to 30? Is that the way to go or should I follow the detour.

I my self have not been through the detour but Phil says it's OK. Or take 25 and turn right till it dead ends at Marsh's grocery. That turns in to 15 and fallow to 30 turn left till the next light turn left on 150 were on the right side.

( I know you know the rest of the way. Is for the other people )

Brent

In the nick of time, I was able to get this gun finished and shipped off today for the match, This is Canyon Creeks donation for the match. Springfield mil-spec upgraded with donated parts from EGW and Wilson. I did the signature "snake belly" and squared trigger guard. S&A mag well with deluxe install, 20 lpi checkering with high under cut trigger guard, added front cocking serrations, Henning Wallgrens front dove tail sight, and I found a set of "Fandango" grip panels that goes with the satin gray KG finish

Rich

post-1700-0-23810200-1344291309_thumb.jp

post-1700-0-35434900-1344291402_thumb.jp

post-1700-0-08119800-1344291941_thumb.jp

post-1700-0-88451800-1344291956_thumb.jp

Edited by RIIID

In the nick of time, I was able to get this gun finished and shipped off today for the match, This is Canyon Creeks donation for the match. Springfield mil-spec upgraded with donated parts from EGW and Wilson. I did the signature "snake belly" and squared trigger guard. S&A mag well with deluxe install, 20 lpi checkering with high under cut trigger guard, added front cocking serrations, Henning Wallgrens front dove tail sight, and I found a set of "Fandango" grip panels that goes with the satin gray KG finish

Rich

Rich,

Wow, that is a badass looking pistola!

That turned out just freaking awesome.

A huge thanks to Rich for this. He got the rear sight and magwell this past Friday and was able to get this done by today in order to get it shipped so it will be to the match ffl holder before he leaves to travel to the match.

We will have this up for raffle.

Rich

Rich,

Wow, that is a badass looking pistola!

That turned out just freaking awesome.

A huge thanks to Rich for this. He got the rear sight and magwell this past Friday and was able to get this done by today in order to get it shipped so it will be to the match ffl holder before he leaves to travel to the match.

We will have this up for raffle.

+1 for huge thanks to Rich. That is a fantastic looking blaster. I'll definitely get some entries for that raffle!