Friday all day=40

... Friday pm/Saturday am = 16

Saturday all day = 10

Sat pm/Sunday am= 1

Sunday all day= 18

leaves 85 slots available

that will take us to 340 competitors

there are about 4-5 not entered in yet and several already in route

so really there is less than 80 slots available, we need to fill up Friday!!

I have been working on putting a Friday Super Squad together to shoot with Glock's KC Eusebio and sent invitations to top GM's.

Prize table is growing everyday and I am going to hit the phones tomorrow to see if I can get some last minute additions!!

Don't wait till the last minute the match is Aug 10-12, and with about less than 80 slots left we will be filling up quick!!

Get your entry in asap

Stages and entry form are on

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=2

Any one on Squad 18 want to trade, I'm on Squad 16 (same Sat PM/ Sun AM). Just trying to hook up with some guys I usually shoot with. Plus 16 has and awful lot of Open Shooters...not that there is anything wrong with Open, but boy will that BE LOUD! :surprise:

Any one on Squad 18 want to trade, I'm on Squad 16 (same Sat PM/ Sun AM). Just trying to hook up with some guys I usually shoot with. Plus 16 has and awful lot of Open Shooters...not that there is anything wrong with Open, but boy will that BE LOUD! :surprise:

But imagine how fast your squad will get through the stages! Could be worse, like shooting with a bunch of revolver shooters! Just kidding Phil & Ed.

But imagine how fast your squad will get through the stages! Could be worse, like shooting with a bunch of revolver shooters! Just kidding Phil & Ed.

As far as revolver shooters go, these guys are fast. It is they folks just out for a relaxing day of shooting taking 90 seconds a stage that are not fun to shoot with. And a lot of times they are not even shooting revolvers.

I have sent over to Marc another 10 entries

pushing us close to 270 with a month to go

let's fill this sucker up

squads are open to the max limits now

Got a couple big name GM's coming out with still maybe a few more working on their schedules

check out the stages and compare them to the 2 area matches going on around the same time

we named this

The "Live FreeStyle or DIE HARD" Match any really brought it out in the stages with lots of options for every division. There is no just left or right, or just back and forth stuff. You will have hosers, couple of nice speed shoots, some distance on a couple, classic targets on some to force accuracy where we don't have the depth, some props....hey it is an Indiana Championship match, lots of rounds and lots of fun!!

"Got a couple big name GM's coming out with still maybe a few more working on their schedules"

what division GM's if you recall??

Edited by cnote

been a busy couple of weeks, the Indiana Championship is right around 270+ shooters, still lots of room on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are getting close to filling up, 6 on Saturday and 14 on Sunday. I hear that the weather on Friday is going to be nice for anyone that signs up now for it....that is what I hear.......

Have had several more sponsors hop on board with Radians, Howard Leight, Competition Electronics, Brian Enos, Gun Goddess.com, Ergo Grips and Prediator Tactical over the last week or so!!!

Rich has the Springfield 1911 over at Canyon Creek with the parts that were donated by EGW and Wilson (hey when we put a raffle together we get the good stuff!!)

I am not the type to brag, but right now there is this "big" Area Match at the sametime that only has 50 more shooters signed up.....just saying. Maybe check out the stages for the Indiana Championship and you will see why this has been the largest Section/State sanction USPSA Championship last couple of years in a row.

http://www.uspsaindiana.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=2

Got KC and Manny coming to shoot, and waiting to hear back from a few other of the top shooters.

Hey what are you waiting for??

As well as a set of slightly used on a stage handcuffs....

Might take a few of us to get him down to get him in them or just his little brother!!! :o

It hurts my feelings that you under-estimate me. :surprise: Ain't neither one going to happen.

working on putting all final touches on stuff, match is right around the corner

still haven't broke the 300 mark, have slots left

Got 34 slots for friday all day (that is when the weather is going to be the best)

got 9 slots for friday pm/saturday am

got 7 for Saturday all day

got 9 for sunday all day

need to fill this sucker up

just added

unique tech, freedom munitions and hodgdon powders as sponsors

lateset squadding

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=200

match book will be updated and will be online only this year, should have it by end of next week

USPSA - Indiana

Up to date squadding for the upcoming 2012 USPSA Indiana Championship

remaining

Friday all day 34

Fri pm/Sat am 9

... Sat all day 9

Sunday all day 7

Match stages, 11, 270+ rounds plus chrono

prize table, trophy match and STI Contingency

http://www.uspsa.org/squadding/index.php?action=list&indx=200