Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Alabama Sectional Championship (Pistol)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm.... if I walk away in 12th place when there are only 11 shooters (including myself) ..... I suck worse then I even thought!!

:roflol: I'm not saying somehow I couldn't pull that off though. :blush:

Hmmmm.... if I walk away in 12th place when there are only 11 shooters (including myself) ..... I suck worse then I even thought!!

:roflol: I'm not saying somehow I couldn't pull that off though. :blush:

well I never said I could count---

MS Boyz heading over, and we do play games. Jokes, Harassment, Sarcasm..... just a few of the services we offer. :cheers:

Can't wait to see everyone!

Good you will fit right in here

I will go get that white line up out in front of the club so you guys can get in the gate at least . ROLL TIDE

Hope you guys know y'all LSU boys are a big part of this match and were glad to have you shooting with us .

Jason

Fair warning: Louisiana boys are headed up there and we don't play games!

And what happened the last time some Louisiana boys squared off against some Bama boys. :)

I don't think you realize that I'm the wrong guy to bring that up to. :roflol:

Fair warning: Louisiana boys are headed up there and we don't play games!

Trust me we know.....We watched the National Championship...and it was confirmed that Louisiana boys don't play :roflol:

You Louisiana guys planning to use more than half of the stages?

I will go get that white line up out in front of the club so you guys can get in the gate at least . ROLL TIDE

Hope you guys know y'all LSU boys are a big part of this match and were glad to have you shooting with us .

Jason

Oh, y'all are talking about that football game. :roflol: yea, see my last post. There is no one in this state that cares less about football than I do.

And yes, i plan on using half the stages since half of em are mine anyway. :cheers::roflol:

Edited by spanky

What is the round count?

It's the minimum amount of rounds needed to complete all stages assuming zero misses or makeup shots.

:roflol:

Just kidding. 275.

Edited by spanky

Hell yea....got a spot reserved at Longhorn (Opelika)which is walking distance from the hotel Friday night......good steak and a beer or two...now that is shooting food!! Oh, that remark Hamm made about the white line in front of the gate was damn funny!!!