Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post a Pic of your CZ's

OpenDot

Starting a new family:

pre_1339124223__469208_113685505437869_1340730430_o.jpeg

bsdubois00, if you get a chance, can you tell me what either of those weigh in at..? I use/prefer the same grips and safeties and am about to order a new one, and I actually slightly prefer the balance of the SP-01 Shadows, but since I play IDPA a lot I've pretty much got to go with the 75 Shadow...

If yours weigh close enough to 39oz, I might be able to get an SP version to make weight if I were to get the T variant, IDK..?

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:surprise: wha? Oh you sneaky.... Adding that to the new items section! That is one awesome creation eerw! So these will be not so rare any more?? The SDP would satisfy my EDC needs very nicely. It's eerily similar to a ProTek II. Is the SDP just missing the frame mods like smoothing and contouring?

I have to ask.... Got pics of a two tone version??? That would be the ultra carry CZ, besides the PT II.

:surprise: wha? Oh you sneaky.... Adding that to the new items section! That is one awesome creation eerw! So these will be not so rare any more?? The SDP would satisfy my EDC needs very nicely. It's eerily similar to a ProTek II. Is the SDP just missing the frame mods like smoothing and contouring?

I have to ask.... Got pics of a two tone version??? That would be the ultra carry CZ, besides the PT II.

all were built and done black on black.

they are a pretty cool gun,

85D?....hmmm may have to drive to CZ on monday and see one

Come on by. I'll be there.

Starting a new family:

pre_1339124223__469208_113685505437869_1340730430_o.jpeg

bsdubois00, if you get a chance, can you tell me what either of those weigh in at..? I use/prefer the same grips and safeties and am about to order a new one, and I actually slightly prefer the balance of the SP-01 Shadows, but since I play IDPA a lot I've pretty much got to go with the 75 Shadow...

If yours weigh close enough to 39oz, I might be able to get an SP version to make weight if I were to get the T variant, IDK..?

Unfortunately - I don't have a scale to weight - IIRC at MS Classic they weighed and I was around 38oz - but I'm not 100% sure

• 2 weeks later...

This gun started out life as a 75 Shadow Target in Duo Tone. The finish was pretty worn down after a year and a half steady use. It's got somewhere between 15-20k down range.

I had Gary Kimball mill the frame and tig on one of his mag wells. He does fantastic work. It then went to Metaloy to have the frame hard chromed and the slide and controls painted in their "Tactikote" finish. It's currently wearing an CZ Custom SAO trigger, Dawson .100" front sight and VZ grips.

I'm a D class photographer and the pictures really don't do the gun justice. There are a few pictures in this thread.

post-17259-0-88994100-1340248221_thumb.j

post-17259-0-09813200-1340248283_thumb.j

Edited by blind bat

This gun started out life as a 75 Shadow Target in Duo Tone. The finish was pretty worn down after a year and a half steady use. It's got somewhere between 15-20k down range.

I had Gary Kimball mill the frame and tig on one of his mag wells. He does fantastic work. It then went to Metaloy to have the frame hard chromed and the slide and controls painted in their "Tactikote" finish. It's currently wearing an CZ Custom SAO trigger, Dawson .100" front sight and VZ grips.

I'm a D class photographer and the pictures really don't do the gun justice. There are a few pictures in this thread.

that looks pretty awesome..

Gary does some nice work for sure.

Very nice! :cheers:

It's official, I'm no longer just a CZ lurker:

photobucket-3559-1340321637606.jpg

Fresh from the custom shop and having Stuart work his magic. Other than changing the grip screws and thumb safeties, this baby is ready to rock.

RockCastle is sat.....just saying!

It's official, I'm no longer just a CZ lurker

Fresh from the custom shop and having Stuart work his magic. Other than changing the grip screws and thumb safeties, this baby is ready to rock.

That is extremely tempting, but with traveling for majors for the last month I need a week off from long car trips. Hoping to work up loads on Saturday then MRPC on Sunday! See you there?

1340328938[/url]' post='1729457']
1340324484[/url]' post='1729394']
1340321937[/url]' post='1729349']

It's official, I'm no longer just a CZ lurker

That is extremely tempting, but with traveling for majors for the last month I need a week off from long car trips. Hoping to work up loads on Saturday then MRPC on Sunday! See you there?

I'm teaching sunday

So, with all the talk about the CZs being so accurate, I'm a little let down:

photobucket-3762-1340481914064.jpg

I was really hoping for a perfect triple. :devil: I'm a terrible bench rest shooter, but was able to keep a better CZ group than I can with my Brazos limited gun or my Bedell open gun (it's probably me, but still).