Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys I will be a vendor this year again and trying to shoot lim10!!

If you want to preorder anything pm me for pricing and I can get it ordered in time. Looking forward to see a bunch of old faces and some new ones.

setup started today.

first hand knowledge is always better than something that someone heard somewhere from somebody.

fyi - Caw - Dats far will not have any targets beyond 30 yards.

So easy to asks someone who might know.

Why Speculate?

Any other facts that you may need feel free to ask.

This was only my second "big" match, and both were at the Gator, last year and this year. Thanks to all the RO's and staff for making this the most fun you can have with your clothes on. Thanks to all the guys on Squad 6. This was a great bunch of guys and one really nice lady. Special kudos to teh RO staff at Stage 11, "Gris Gris" which included my first ever experience with a Polish Plate Rack. The CRO on this stage was one of the funniest people I've ever met, and his humor had a lot to do with helping me relax. The food was great, the stages were awesome, the weather was almost perfect and the shooters and staff could not have been better. Thanks for a great event.

Edit note: Thanks to the Stage 11 CRO for offering me the hammer when I was having trouble seating a mag in my glock during the make ready. My friend Gerwin got that on camera.

Edited by Biloxi23

Great to meet so many new people from out of state. It's amazing to know how widespread (but still tightly knit) our "little" community really is.

A resounding thanks to everyone who made it all happen-- sponsors, ROs, stage designers, Uncle Lloyd and especially Mr. Gary and Ms. Barbara.