Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 FALLEN BRETHREN 3-GUN CHALLENGE

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Evening. I am very excited to be a part of this match and am looking forward to seeing everyone! I will begin accepting applications August 1, 2011. I will post the application link here early next week. You will mail in your application with your check to the address on the application.

Rules: Rules will be based on the 2010 Fort Benning 3-Gun Rules. Some slight/minor modifications may be made. The rules will be posted here as soon as they are finalized.

If you are interested in being an RO, please contact DMac.

If you are interested in being a match sponsor, please contact DMac.

We are finalizing the contract for the Match Hotel. Once finalized, we will post the information here. The Match Hotel will either be in Jacksboro or Bridgeport, TX. A list of additional hotels will be posted here for your convenience.

Stay tuned for more details!

Sandra Orvig

2011 Fallen Brethren 3-Gun Challenge

Statistician

Good Evening. I am very excited to be a part of this match and am looking forward to seeing everyone! I will begin accepting applications August 1, 2011. I will post the application link here early next week. You will mail in your application with your check to the address on the application.

Sandra, We'll be on the way to Raton for the Rocky Mountain on Aug 1. Do the apps have to be post marked Aug 1 or can we mail them soon as you release the app and you'll start opening them on Aug 1?

Bill

I apologize for the delays folks!

MATCH APPLICATION will be posted by tomorrow ---- must be post marked AUGUST 1st.

SPONSORSHIP PACKET will also be posted by tomorrow. Sorry again if I haven't replied to some of your e-mails sooner, we're trying to finalize some of the details. I haven't forgotten about you all!

Thanks your patience!

Lee

Thank you DMAC!

I was asked ALOT this past weekend about the FAllen Brethern Match. It is really generating a lot of excitement! To keep matters simple, if you have questions regarding application/registration, please contact me directly at my personal e-mail sorvig@comcast.net. I check this account regularly.

FYI: I understand Daniel is working on the Website and it will be updated shortly. :cheers:

I can't find the application. Is it out yet ? If so where?

Thanks

Alan

I apologize for the delays folks!

MATCH APPLICATION will be posted by tomorrow ---- must be post marked AUGUST 1st.

SPONSORSHIP PACKET will also be posted by tomorrow. Sorry again if I haven't replied to some of your e-mails sooner, we're trying to finalize some of the details. I haven't forgotten about you all!

Thanks your patience!

Lee

Match application:

2011 Fallen Brethren rev2.doc

The original version was formatted using Word2007, with a .docx file extension. Apparently, the board settings don't allow uploading that format.

I converted it to a 2003 version of Word and it seems to be working now.

If you have any problems with it, please drop me a PM.

...Mark

Thanks! You're the bomb!!!

:blush:

Aw, shucks!

(Seriously, glad I could assist in some small way)

He really is the bomb! :wub: I am at work trying to upload the doucment and had to get Mark's help! Apparently, the IP board didn't like the extension my document was saved as and was giving me issue when I tried to upload!

:cheers: