Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Famous People Shoot USPSA?

Didn't the President of the Philippines?

Not sure how famous he is.

You're thinking of Equador.

No he is right...Benigno Aquino Jr is the President of the Philippines and an avid IPSC shooter. maybe the Pres of Ecuador shoots too.

Edited by ogiebb

I saw it reported somewhere that Matt Hughes(UFC fighter) built a 3 gun range on his ranch. He lists Browning as one of his sponsors now.

That could be. He was sponsored by DPMS in the UFC.

Edited by iainmcphersn

No he is right...Benigno Aquino Jr is the President of the Philippines and an avid IPSC shooter. maybe the Pres of Ecuador shoots too.

How could would that be to have the president of your country shoot IPSC? Of course, it's also the country where Manny Pacqiao is a senator.

:blink:

How could would that be to have the president of your country shoot IPSC? Of course, it's also the country where Manny Pacqiao is a senator.

Wow i did not know he is a Senator now, i thought he was in Congress :blink:

:blink:

Wow i did not know he is a Senator now, i thought he was in Congress :blink:

My mistake, he's a congressman.

What's he, about a B class shooter? That's cool. Can you imagine how badly Secret Service folks would freak out if a U.S. President wanted to go to an IPSC match with dozens of folks walking around with guns on?

Edited by Duane Thomas

What's he, about a B class shooter? That's cool. Can you imagine how badly Secret Service folks would freak out if a U.S. President wanted to go to an IPSC match with dozens of folks walking around with guns on?

Exactly what I was thinking.

• 3 months later...

Mod note: merged thread.

I was thinking with the growing intrest in shooting sports if anyone knew of any ex pro athletes who were involved?

I mean most pro sports guys retire in their 30s or so and many of them should be looking for a challenge. Golf is boring.

Finding out a ex baseball player or football player or such is now involved would be intereseting.