Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

weekhand reload with SLP

Getting better with my reloading the SLP. Due to no bicep in my left arm, keeping the weapon shouldered is out of the question. Just hope I can do the same, on the move :blink:

no one to reset the plate rack for me

NICE!! its something I don't practice nearly enough. I've gotten down to 7sec loading 8rds. Gun at ready load and back on target. Not sure where that puts me but you looked way faster :)

NICE!! its something I don't practice nearly enough. I've gotten down to 7sec loading 8rds. Gun at ready load and back on target. Not sure where that puts me but you looked way faster :)

Thanks, Its taken me a fair amount of time, just to be mediocre.

Thanks, Its taken me a fair amount of time, just to be mediocre.

I still aspire to be mediocre.

• 5 months later...

I would like to STRONGLY second what 02Fatboy stated about getting the lifter welded up. I was being cheap and didn't get it done and then on a stage at a 3 gun match....... Well you know the rest of the story and now I have a wleded and polished one.

Also get the gate welded up. So you don't bleed on the your gun. :roflol:

I still need to get mine welded up, the end of mine had a super sharp edge on it, almost like a knife, I knocked that off with the Dremel, but a weld up would be a better solution!

Also get the gate welded up. So you don't bleed on the your gun. :roflol:

I still need to get mine welded up, the end of mine had a super sharp edge on it, almost like a knife, I knocked that off with the Dremel, but a weld up would be a better solution!

My thumb thanks you for knocking that edge off. Now would you please get the lifter welded so I can reload your shotgun faster. Thanks!!!! :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No biceps in left arm...I feel for you. Severed mine chasing down a drug dealer...they tied it back together with a cadaver tendon. I hope that I can load that fast one day with my zombie arm.

Got mine screwed up back in 84, static line wrapped around my arm while exiting a C-130 jumping into Panama.

Surgery 9 months later, Mil-Spec Doc's couldn't fix it.

Edited by prc77