Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally...

pigman08

After 16 months and 4 days & half a dozen phone calls to make sure that I was still in their order system, my order of 6k Zero 147 gr JHP's from Powder Valley are finally on their way to my doorstep... I thought about cancelling on multiple occasions, but it became somewhat of a game to see how long it would actually take to get 'em, & I know that I can't fight the basic pinciples of supply & demand... The funny thing is, when I called to check on my order status about a month ago, they told me that I was one of the first customers to be on their B.O. list... If they run out, I hope that others who have ordered recently won't have to wait as long as I did... Good luck, whoever you are... In the meantime, I'm looking forward to loading my first batch of 9mm. :cheers:

After 16 months and 4 days & half a dozen phone calls to make sure that I was still in their order system, my order of 6k Zero 147 gr JHP's from Powder Valley are finally on their way to my doorstep... I thought about cancelling on multiple occasions, but it became somewhat of a game to see how long it would actually take to get 'em, & I know that I can't fight the basic pinciples of supply & demand... The funny thing is, when I called to check on my order status about a month ago, they told me that I was one of the first customers to be on their B.O. list... If they run out, I hope that others who have ordered recently won't have to wait as long as I did... Good luck, whoever you are... In the meantime, I'm looking forward to loading my first batch of 9mm. :cheers:

Congrats! :cheers:

In the future, look into Montana Gold. They have a very good bullet, and it's always in stock. Order on Monday, get them usually on Thursday.....PS. usually cheaper than most others, too (when bought in bulk!)

In the future, look into Montana Gold. They have a very good bullet, and it's always in stock. Order on Monday, get them usually on Thursday.....PS. usually cheaper than most others, too (when bought in bulk!)

AMEN! No component is worth waiting that long for.

I'll definitely go w/ the MG in the future since I've read nothing but good things about availability and shipping... I just wish they made 147 gr JHP's... Granted, it's been a while since I've checked their site, but the last time I did all I saw in 147 gr were CMJ's or TMJ's (can't remember which)... Does MG make any JHP's... I can't access their site from my work computer since my company has a system that filters out sites that are "weapons" related, but that's a topic for a whole 'nother forum... I'm just lucky that they're not filtering out BE (yet).

I love watching the mailman walking through the yard wondering WTF is in this little box (3750 124 grain MG CMJs) making it Sooooooo heavy!

Edited by RobAckerman

I love watching the mailman walking through the yard wondering WTF is in this little box (3750 124 grain MG CMJs) making it Sooooooo heavy!

I tell them it's rocks, and I'm a rock collector.... :roflol:

I had to pick up my case of MG's at the post office last month. When the lady took my slip, I offered to go in the back with her and get it since I told her it was heavy. She gave me that "whatever, I can lift it myself look". She came back a few minutes later and whispered to her coworker at the counter "Hey Joe, can you come help me with this". :roflol: I tried telling her!

When she asked what was in it I told her ( wanted to see the next look I was going to get ). Yep...the "oh boy, I hope this guy's picture isn't on the wall over there" look!

Hello: 16 months to get bullets :surprise: The longest I have had to wait was just 2 months a while back. I hope you ordered 10 cases to make sure you don't run out anytime soon :roflol: Thanks, Eric

I've been so used to not having them that it may take a bit of time to get used to having them... Guess I should run 'em all thru the MP5 so I can get that empty, bulletless feeling again. ;)