Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fridee...Fridee...Fridee

sirveyr

I don't get it! I love that song!! It rocks!

It has a very good beat and the lyrics make perfect sense to me.

Looking forward to more songs from her!:cheers:

Cole Porter, Rogers and Hammerstein, George and Ira Gershwin, et al have nothing on this girl. She makes Bob Dylan and your favorite Beatle look like amateurs. Lyrics like: "Gotta make my mind up. Which seat can I take?" are only rivaled by the genius metering of "Sunday comes afterwaaaaaaaaard".

I can also only fantasize about what the great voices of history would have sounded like if they could have been auto-tuned. Can't you hear Janis Joplin auto-tuning Piece of My Heart? How great would Strange Fruit have been if Billie Holliday had only had this technology? Elvis and Otis could have soared to new heights if they'd had the opportunity to work with these producers! Surely THESE are the good old days!

Hey I made it into 47 seconds of the song. Of course I could not find my glasses to see which button to shut it off, I ended up just tossing the computer into the toilet. Now it smells...shheeeshhh. I heard Little Richard do "The Inky Binky Spider" and it was entertaining. This one...nope.... later rdd