Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Let the drooling begin :-)

38SuperDub

47367679558606780613.jpg

We are building this rifle for a fundraiser for our local forum. We let all the members vote on parts and this is what we came up with:

LOKI Upper/Lower

JP Handguard

JP LMOS

JP Trigger

Magpul CTR

Badger Custom Barrel 20"

Rolling Thunder Comp

Someone is going to get one helluva rifle!!!!

It Will!

And If the balance is even close to as good as this one it will be a Trophy Class.

I have to put a leash on this one every time I let some-one handle it , just so I don't have to chase it down.

new18Ar002-1.jpg

Edited by AlamoShooter

NO NO NO...thye aren't brass knuckels Jammie...(it is made of aluminum after all!)...they aren't "Rifle Supporting devices" Chuck! It is a Peavey!...especially the FireBird one!! If all you flat landers don't know what that is look it up! This answer should have you rolling. :devil:

NO NO NO...thye aren't brass knuckels Jammie...(it is made of aluminum after all!)...they aren't "Rifle Supporting devices" Chuck! It is a Peavey!...especially the FireBird one!! If all you flat landers don't know what that is look it up! This answer should have you rolling. :devil:

Kurt,

They only use chainsaws for horror movies and ice sculptures... :ph34r:

Darn, Jim even mentioned the grooves as a stabilizing feature. Post #29 <_<

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61523&hl=firebird&st=25

Edited by Dan Sierpina

The grooves are for change holding. We gave BS a small change retention bungee. I don't know why he left his out of the build photo. The cup holder is available at O'riellys for a less than a buck and hangs well from the ejection port when the bolt is back. JK. seriously, just kidding.

Spoiler Alert!

The grooves are a nod to ergonomics for gripping the magwell when used with an extremely short SBR upper or pistol build.