Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hornady LNL Pool Ball Handle

I have a marbled 14 ball (white & green stripe) on a Rock Chucker, a marbled 15 ball (white & burgundy stripe) on a LNL-AP & a 8 ball on a Dillon 550. I really like the looks of the striped balls but A Neat was out when I ordered for the Dillon.

These are head and shoulders better than the stock knobs.

Have the 2ball on my dillon. It should come standard. I no longer have pain in hand after cranking out a few hundred. Hits different parts of hand as you move handle so one spot is not getting constant pressure.

Edited by sdm74

I have a marbled 14 ball (white & green stripe) on a Rock Chucker, a marbled 15 ball (white & burgundy stripe) on a LNL-AP & a 8 ball on a Dillon 550. I really like the looks of the striped balls but A Neat was out when I ordered for the Dillon.

These are head and shoulders better than the stock knobs.

post-25903-074448000 1299617249_thumb.jp

I have a lot of stuff that needs to be done that got piled up when I was having back problems and spent most of my time in bed. I am starting to get all caught up on the other stuff that has to be done before I can do any reloading, I still don't have the press set up yet so I have no idea how I will like the factory handle. I was considering the handle because the angled rod plus the handle instead of a ball seems like it may be more helpful than just a larger ball. But the fact I haven't used the press yet means I need to listen to other peoples opinions that have working knowledge of this press so I am wondering if anyone has used a friends machine or two friend's machines that had different handles.

I just sent in my check for one. I was thinking of how to do this with one of the old Hurst or ball shift knobs from the 60's hot rods but this is a quick and easy fix.

I currently have the Ultimate Reloader ergonomic roller handle but find the handle is too small for comfort so that one will be going on the clasisfieds or e-bay.

Mike