Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 TN SECTIONALS

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MATCH UPDATE: Everything is going really smooth with building props, walls, new movers getting build, getting ready way ahead of schedule. This will be a one FUN and quite CHALLENGING match you could ever shoot for your buck. Lots of speed and accuracy combined, a few mental stages but NOT a single no/shoot on a target. We have 21 RO's signed up so far (thanks guys). For additional infos, COF's, range directions, Hotel info, T-shirt design, NTPS club infos.. Go to www.ntps.org and for any questions: Email: Rptstoy1@yahoo.com or call (615)415-5874... DVC, Dundee Uy (MD- 2011 TN Sectionals)

Where are all the Single Stack shooters?

I have 5 SS shooters registered so far......and I know we are expecting a few of the KY folks that typically shoot SS.

If you can help talk Corey into showing up, that will get a GM into the mix. But I need to get 10 folks so I can get the division recognized.

Where are all the Single Stack shooters?

I have 5 SS shooters registered so far......and I know we are expecting a few of the KY folks that typically shoot SS.

If you can help talk Corey into showing up, that will get a GM into the mix. But I need to get 10 folks so I can get the division recognized.

Paging Mr. Estill! Paging Mr. Estill!

Did someone say: Single Stack?

Reminded me of an archive photo.

Anyone recognize this fellow?

All that's missing is the cape as our hero flies like Superman at Area 6 circa 2008.

post-6467-0-36466600-1308872520_thumb.jp

Edited by 38superman

Bring the SS. Real men don't need 29 rounds and a battery to get through a match. :devil:

BB

No they don't, just Lots of Mags and a Sun Dial.... :sight:

Lots of Mags, yes. Sun Dial, No. I like it when I beat them open guys on stages......it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :devil:

Bring the SS. Real men don't need 29 rounds and a battery to get through a match. :devil:

BB

Lots of Mags, yes. Sun Dial, No. I like it when I beat them open guys on stages......it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :devil:

cheers.gif

I'm up in WI, but am looking to take a trip to Nashville about that time, so you may have another SS shooter. :) I really hope the timing works out... just need to convince my wife that a vacation just isn't a vacation unless you can squeeze a match in. :)

BB

Oh yeah, when I started this crazy game back in Norco....it was nothing for us to shoot 40+ round stages and many of us had SS guns. As long as we had a couple steps of room to do reloads, we were not too disadvantaged to the wide-bodies (as they were called then).