Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What type of Competition Bag do you use?

Pro-Pain

I have a Dillon I've used for over 10 yrs. without a hitch. I use it for my open and ltd. guns. I also have a CED I won at the Silver Buckle Match 3 or 4 yrs. ago I use for my S/S. Both are very well made and hold my than I want to carry. You can't go wrong with either.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a Shooters Connection Tournament Series Range Bag. The original design copied by many but not equaled. This bag is the largest most durable bag on the market and Shooters Connection supports our sport by donating free products to our major matches. It is a no brainer for me.

Edited by KGentry

I guess I'm a bit of a sell out since I'm using one of the copies of the SC bag but I had no idea it was a hotly debated topic or controversy when I bought mine. I use an OD greed Midway large bag, a black Academy large bag that's identical but "slightly" smaller, and a few pouches for pistol gear.

For trap and sporting clays I use a Browning bag I won in a trap shoot this last summer.

No complaints about any of them but had I known the SC vs the world argument when I bought my pistol bags, I would have bought the SC to avoid the stink eye :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Lennox tool bag for me, got it for next to nothing. Its got several covered pockets on the outside, 6 mag sized pockets on the inside and a center divider. Oh and holds some tools too...

Does the job for me.

-Dale

For local match use I have a couple of the CED backpacks set up for different divisions.

For "range days" or when the match involves travel and overnight stays, I use one of two large SC bags or the smaller Tournement Series from SC.

I also have a Dillon, a Gallati and a Western that mostly collect dust.

I ran Green Mountain and W Waller when I first started. Ran them both for a lot of years and they worked awesome. Really durable and easy to find things. The only reason I switched to what I'm using now is I started travelling by air more to matches and it was easier to use a bag that collapsed a bit when packing. I'm actually finally selling my original range bags (see the classifieds.)

I'm currently using a Blackhawk Stingray now. Works great for me. And it's lasted several years.

I started with an i-shot bag. Great bag.

just bought the midway competition bag. great sale $39.

But... what a beast! where i shoot, you have to walk in.

i had what i thought i needed, and it nearly broke my back!

i need a sherpa for my gear!

Probably just get a cart from Home Depot....