Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Mississippi Classic

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Sorry I've been a little AWOL on the BE board this year but I'm still around.

Yes, the stages will be posted before the match, but probably not until a week or maybe two before hand. I can tell you that they have been approved by John Amidon and the match itself is now USPSA sanctioned and ready to go.

As Pat said, the match is not full yet but it does look like it's going in that direction. If we do hit our cap, I'll start a waiting list. If someone backs out or we figure out how we can squeeze more in we'll offer the slots in the order the applications came in. We would love to be able to accommodate more shooters, but we just can't fit enough stages on our range to add more squads and no one likes it when the squads are so big that you spend all day standing around waiting your turn.

Yes, we're getting the trolley ready, we'll have security patrols for the hotel parking lots again this year, and we've got the fried oreo and funnel cake food vendor ready to go. I'm sure that takes care of the important stuff but let me know if you have any questions. :P

I'm excited about the match and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in just a few short weeks.

John Heiter

Match Director

2011 Mississippi Classic

Nothing would be finer than if the remaining 25 shooters that sign up are single stack shooters!! Skinny gun people, get your paperwork in!!!

Mine's a skinny gun just not in SS Lim-10

I'm in. I just overnighted my APP.

I can't wait to see everyone! :surprise:

Heading to Arkansas this weekend.... Then less than two weeks till I start my 'vacation' from work to begin working on the match with the rest of the folks down here!!!

Naturally.... you will have more fun on OUR (Danny, Doc and myself)stage than all the others :devil: ... but they will all be a BLAST I assure you!!

Bring your shorts, rain gear, winter sweater and whatever else you can think of.... cause you never know what the weather will be here in MS :goof: ... .and prepare to have a great time.

Hi Guys,

The rumor about us being full up was a little premature when it came out a day or two ago... but it is true now. We're actually just north of our 200 shooter cap. We were at 198 yesterday so the six lucky dog entries that came in today all got in to close us out.

If you did not get a slot, we will be starting a waiting list because there are always a few last minute cancellations. To get on it, send in a completed match app. but don't include any payment. As slots open up I'll go down the list contacting shooters to see if they're still interested in the slot. If you get in off the wait list you can just pay when you get to the match.

Other than that the match is really starting to come together. We've got a generous bunch of vendors coming this year that I'll be posting links to on the match website hopefully tomorrow. Steve (MrClean) has done a great job rounding up sponsors and prizes for us this year, and Pat (Bwana6Gun) is bringing the prize table wine and the hospitality keg for Saturday night as usual. Everyone is invited to hoist a glass (or seven) with us at the Saturday night get together under the new pavilion at the range.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

John

Hi Guys,

The rumor about us being full up was a little premature when it came out a day or two ago... but it is true now. We're actually just north of our 200 shooter cap. We were at 198 yesterday so the six lucky dog entries that came in today all got in to close us out.

If you did not get a slot, we will be starting a waiting list because there are always a few last minute cancellations. To get on it, send in a completed match app. but don't include any payment. As slots open up I'll go down the list contacting shooters to see if they're still interested in the slot. If you get in off the wait list you can just pay when you get to the match.

Other than that the match is really starting to come together. We've got a generous bunch of vendors coming this year that I'll be posting links to on the match website hopefully tomorrow. Steve (MrClean) has done a great job rounding up sponsors and prizes for us this year, and Pat (Bwana6Gun) is bringing the prize table wine and the hospitality keg for Saturday night as usual. Everyone is invited to hoist a glass (or seven) with us at the Saturday night get together under the new pavilion at the range.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

John

One keg??:surprise: Is Drawand Duck signed up? If so I foresee a problem already........:ph34r:

Everyone is invited to hoist a glass (or seven) with us at the Saturday night get together under the new pavilion at the range.

Hooooold on a minute.... we are being restricted to only seven? lol :cheers:

Not sure I've met Drawand Duck, but probably need to.....

Going to be an awesome weekend for all !!!!!