Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New to the forum..

Jessie Privett

Hey all, I'm Jessie out of New Mexico and new to the forum. I've been shooting on and off for 3 years now. Recently I've began to buckle down and really start working at it. I shoot for and with Team Firebird. I look forward to the years to come and hope to make many friends and memories along the way.

Welcome to BE Jessis & welcome to Team Firebird! We are glad to have you. I hope you get as much enjoyment from shooting as I have these past years.

Great magazine article, good writing! :-) http://www.juniorshooters.net/2010/10/24/profile-of-a-junior-shooter

See you guys soon,

Mark Miller

Edited by mlmiller1

Well, look who finally joined the best shooting forum ever.:cheers: Starting to buckle down huh. Bout time girl! :roflol:So you're shooting for Firebird. Sounds like you've hit the big time. Congrats! Have your pop bring you to Albuquerque when it warms up so you and he can shoot one of our matches.

CYa,

Pat

What is team firebird?

Team Firebird is group of shooters who are all very nice top notch people.

We have fun shooting and we support one another with all aspects of competition.

Firebird Precision manufactures the AR15 rifle and also some very innovative accessories.

Take a look at our website and you may recognize our team shirt and our members.

Firebird here...

If you ever see one of us at match...please come by and say hello!

Jessie,

Welcome!!! I hope to shoot with you again soon. Tell the chicken man he should be proud. He has raised great kids.

I will tell him. I love "I am J-Ho of the flaming chicken clan." It's quite funny.. you wouldn't be offended if I at some point used it would you ;)

Just don't let him teach you to park your car when you start driving!

Jessie,

Welcome!!! I hope to shoot with you again soon. Tell the chicken man he should be proud. He has raised great kids.

I will tell him. I love "I am J-Ho of the flaming chicken clan." It's quite funny.. you wouldn't be offended if I at some point used it would you ;)

Just don't let him teach you to park your car when you start driving!

Okay. I heard something about parking, but what's the story??

Okay. I heard something about parking, but what's the story??

J-Ho can't tell the difference between lines for parking spaces and ditches, other than that he is a great guy...or so I hear :roflol:

Edited by MarkCO

Welcome Jessie :cheers:

I know we are going to have a blast shooting with you, and having you on the team :D

It seems being a "Flaming Chicken"...Giggle should feel quite natural, I hear you may have seen a Chicken or two ;)

And their is truth to the J-Ho Grand Master parking myth :D

Jim