Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first A4 and it was great -- notwithstanding the fact of having, at least, 2 horrible stages. I bet no one has shot an array with a mag between their knees. :roflol:

BD -- It was good meeting and shooting with you. Peace out... ying yang

Spanky -- Squad #15 was awesome. My squad-mates were funny as heck. Look forward to more shooting with y'all in the future.

Same here Ken!

A really awesome well run match ! A big thanks to all that made it happen !

Never a back log, all the RO on the stages were great !

Really cool challenging stages.

Very nice prize table.

Thanks to All !

Wow! What a great match! The stages were fun and challenging, with several ways to shoot them. Thanks to all the staff that set up and worked the match in some pretty hot temperatures.

Look'in good there Jordan & great finish too. Thanks for posting the great dual perspective vid for us lazy guys who didn't make it this year. See you at Gator.

Did anybody get a shirt from this match? I'm not sure if I forgot to or if nobody got one.

Looks like I paid for one and forgot to get it. I didnt think I ordered one, but my confirm from Velocity says different. Dang.

Ken announced at the shooters meeting saturday morning to come get one if you ordered it.

It was a fun match. We had a great squad and did it all on Friday. It was a long day in the heat but worth it. It was easy to find me on the stages, just follow the trail of moon clips. :cheers:

th_Area4Stage11.jpg

Edited by Gregg K

Well my 1st Area match was a very humbling experience. 10th C Limited out of 20. I had a blast shooting on Thursday and enjoyed meeting everyone that came thru Stage 4 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Ken and all others involved in setting up this match did a great job. Cant wait till next year!

I don't think it can be overstated how hard the match staff worked at this one. It was either hot (mostly hot), or it was windy and dusty, and yet they never missed a beat. Great job everybody!

I had an absolute blast, and I some problems that normally would have driven me insane I was able to laugh off because the stages - and my squad - were so much fun. I've never been to a match where, when strategizing stage plans with squad mates, we used the phrase "haul ass" so often.

My match video is below. I finished first in L10 B class, which I'm thrilled about.

I don't think it can be overstated how hard the match staff worked at this one. It was either hot (mostly hot), or it was windy and dusty, and yet they never missed a beat. Great job everybody!

I had an absolute blast, and I some problems that normally would have driven me insane I was able to laugh off because the stages - and my squad - were so much fun. I've never been to a match where, when strategizing stage plans with squad mates, we used the phrase "haul ass" so often.

My match video is below. I finished first in L10 B class, which I'm thrilled about.

Great job Andy. Good times were had by all.

And I believe this was the first time I've replaced "balls out" with the female version for our only female squadmate. :roflol:

Edited by spanky