Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Area 4 championship

There will be bottled water for sale at the range. There is no water source there. It will be cheap,

Just so I get this right - there will be NO water coolers, or anything like that? Its BYOW or PAY for it?

Yep. Been like that every match I've been there.

Walmart sells gallons of water for super cheap. Go there and stock up friday.

Normally water - and even ice water - is provided free of charge via the weather.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally water - and even ice water - is provided free of charge via the weather.

(said in your best Granny Clampett voice) - "Now you just stop that talk young-un! Or you'll force that Porter boy into sacrificing MORE chickens to keep the foul weather at bay!" :goof:

Looking forward to a GREAT match.

The prize table shaped up pretty well. Looks like we can expect just a bit over $43,000 in prizes for the match. Chris, Mike, and Ken did a great job! MANY thanks should be given to the several last minute contributors who selflessly donated over $10,000 within the last week before the match! I'm working on a prize list, but with all of the last minute stuff coming in, it's difficult to keep it updated. Although it will not be itemized per division, I will provide an overall prize list at the match.

I'm constantly amazed how much they give each year! Please remember to thank them and drive your business in their direction.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the match...and shooting it! Ken talked me into it at the last minute!

Phil Strader

area4@uspsa.org

Looking forward too the match. This will be my first major match. i want to have some fun and watch and learn. Shooting clean with no mental mistakes would be nice also!

I know this is way late...and it's still missing one stage sponsor's stuff, but here's the overall prize list. I'll split it up when we get a final count for each division. The only sponsor I'm missing is Briley Custom, because I haven't heard back from them as to what they're bringing.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Phil Strader

Combined Prize List.pdf

Edited by gmshtr

I know this is way late...and it's still missing one stage sponsor's stuff, but here's the overall prize list. I'll split it up when we get a final count for each division. The only sponsor I'm missing is Briley Custom, because I haven't heard back from them as to what they're bringing.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Phil Strader

I started glancing through this and was pretty impressed. Then I realized I was on page 2 of 8! Holy smokes!

:cheers: The local weather guesser is saying that it is supposed to get way down to 97 this weekend, should be a great weekend. I can't tell everyone enough times how important it is to prepare for the heat out at the DTR. Yes there is shade, yes the great Cobb is going to have water, but it is not an endless supply and you are also responsible for yourself. There is a limited supply of chairs for the awards and it would be a good idea to bring your own chair. I will have my Med jump bag for any medical emergencies with me and have life flight on speed dial but I am shooting this match as a competitor also, I will be there to help always, do not hesitate to ask. Cobb and the guys have done an outstanding job as usual and I think they are doing a great job of making Area 4 a great match again. Please send out a thank you to all the great sponsors that have come on board. Phil and his cohorts have done a great job getting these folks and I can tell you that it isn't easy, :cheers:

Hope everyone enjoys the match, may your travels be safe and your tropubles be few. Good luck, pass the AMMO, god bless and see you at the match.

Steven,

Walked the stages today since we shoot tomorrow. Looks to be a good match. Nothing too tricky, but you'd better be ready to move in any direction safely. Also prep for some runs and low ports...

Many of the targets can only be shot from one place, but you have lots of options of when to go to those places.