Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Idol

Dan Hefta

Usually they say how many voted and how much of each bottom 3's vote. Now they dont mention it. Who actually sees those votes? Pia improved alot. So much potential. seriously, wtf. /rantoff

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually they say how many voted and how much of each bottom 3's vote. Now they dont mention it. Who actually sees those votes? Pia improved alot. So much potential. seriously, wtf. /rantoff

They say how many overall votes there are if it's a number good for them, like they break a record. They've never said how many votes, specifically someone going home got. Sometimes if it's close they say the margin, but never the overall.

Pia fell prey to the same thing that got Casey the boot. Over confidence on the voters parts.

Well that and this little band of Paul McDonald "lovers?"

http://www.votefortheworst.com/tag/8/american-idol-updates

The publicity machine will get rolling and the talking heads will fabricate their outrage at Pia being gone, yadda yadda yadda, when they get down to 3 they will have a "Surprise Twist" and she'll be back on.

I bet nobody voted for her because they assumed she would not get eliminated. She has been laying down solid performances every show......America dropped the ball on this one. They forgot that it's not about the judges anymore...it's about the nationwide votes.

I thought Ryan Seacrest's comment about still watching the show was pretty funny. The producers probably freaked out because they're gonna lose ALOT of viewers as a result of that one.

Glad Scottie's still in it, though. His performance of that Elvis song was pretty darn good!!!! Then again, I'm a sucker for the country type.

Yea, big shocker last night.

I have to laugh though....they wasted the save on Casey when (I) knew they could've used it on better talent than him.

Sorry, I don't think he's all that.

I voted for my fav.

Some grapevine talk:

"I can't wait till Jacob gets soccer kicked off this show ..... :sick: BARF!

Even if my contestant got voted off (Scottie), I'd keep watching, just hoping that America would to their senses with this guy?"

Edited by Erik S.

• 3 weeks later...

Francisco described Jacob perfectly when he said "he's a little girl trapped in a big black man's body." :roflol:

Casey was in the wrong show. His musical soul is too old for 14 year old girls with cell phones. The best all around musician ever to set foot on that stage.

Lauren will make a fairly good commercial country singer. Needs a lot of coaching to do something amazingly breakthrough but she's good. She won't win it though.

Scotty will be a country star as well. The same 14 year old girls that booted Casey are keeping him there. I'm glad he's a country singer because his voice would not get him far in the commercial Top-40 world.

James need to do a lot of work on his "ear"; he sings constantly flat. Someday he'll find a band that will get a one-hit wonder and tour some, but he's not all that, IMO just another rock screamer.

Talent-wise Haley is the best left. I hope she wins.

Edited by Nemo

Top 3

1st song

Scotty - flawless.

Lauren - Decent

Haley - "Chick" sings Led Zeppelin...? AaaaahhYUP, very well.

2nd song

Scotty - Good

Lauren - Nicely done.

Haley - Wow. The start was awesome. I liked the end.

3rd song

Scotty - Very good. I wish he could have hung onto some of those notes and let them drip a little bit.

Lauren - Almost great.

Haley - First half...iffy. Second half was great. She milked the notes.