Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jack LaLane

JimmyZip

I remember sitting watching my mother exercise in front of the T.V. as he lead her through twisting and bending. He was a pioneer salesman of the exercise industry. RIP Jack. I'm sure you'll have everyone in heaven in shape by the time I get there.

In his later years, Jack lived in Morro Bay, CA, which is also home of the Hogue range and the International Revolver Championship.

I remember meeting him in a restaurant a few years ago, and he was a very nice guy who made a point of coming over and talking to us at our table.

Jack referred to Cliff and Dean G. and I as "sex gods," proving that his eyesight was excellent even well into his 90s. Must have been the carrot juice!

I remember sitting watching my mother exercise in front of the T.V. as he lead her through twisting and bending. He was a pioneer salesman of the exercise industry. RIP Jack. I'm sure you'll have everyone in heaven in shape by the time I get there.

Wow, I remember the same exact thing as a kid. How old fashioned it all seems today.:(

RIP Jack.

He worked out of San Francisco... and a small number of the streets there on steep hills were so steep they had STEPS instead of flat sidewalks. One of his promotional 'exercises' was to "walk" up and down these steps on his HANDS! He was amazing in a lot of ways. He inspired a LOT of people and was the essence of cheerfulness. He was 96, bless his heart. :bow: