Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inaugural Indiana Multigun Championship

I am very pleased to announce that the Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Lafayette Indiana will be hosting the Inaugural Indiana Multigun Championship this year on July 9 & 10. We are planning 8 challenging courses of fire that will test your skill and accuracy out to nearly 400 yards! The match will be shot over two days, there may be limited slots available for shooters on Friday July 8th but no guarantees.

If anyone is interested in contributing to the prize table or for sponsorship inquiries please email us here.

We are currently seeking match staff. If you are interested in working the match, especially if you're local, please send an email to Indiana State Multigun and list your work experience so we know how to best utilize your skills.

We look forward to this being a great match and look for registration forms to be available by February 1, 2011.

Questions? Please email us at Indianastatemultigun@gmail.com.

Match location/club website

Edited by trickpony

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being that I live less than 2 hours away....IM THERE!!!! :cheers:

I might be able to help work it Brett, I'll know more when it gets a little closer.

BTW, is it a one day shooting format, or should we plan on shooting both days?

The general match will be a 2-Day format, 6 stages Saturday and 2 on Sunday with an early start time to get everyone heading home early. We may have a few slots available on Friday July 8th (to shoot all 8 stages) but we are saving most of those for staff and sponsors.

When will the entry forms be on-line? Glad to see another match within a day's (albeit a long day) drive.

We're trying to get the website ready and are shooting for a Feb. 1 launch of the registration. Enos members will be the first to know!

When will the entry forms be on-line? Glad to see another match within a day's (albeit a long day) drive.

We're trying to get the website ready and are shooting for a Feb. 1 launch of the registration. Enos members will be the first to know!

Wow, another good match that I don't have to get on a plane for.. WOOHOO!

• 2 weeks later...

Application is posted on our website, www.Indianamultigun.com... Check it out, the website looks awesome!

2011 INMG Championship Application

Stay tuned as round counts and maybe stages will be posted there as well a list of sponsors that are gracious enough to support this match.

Edited by trickpony

What a good looking website. ;)

Greg,

Really, can't thank you enough. Brett and I have been talking about getting something like this together for a long time now, but just never got the ball rolling. Man are we glad we got hooked up with you!

Thanks again!

RZ