Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 CMMG Midwest 3-Gun Championships

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So judgeing by jtischauser wanting to shoot a truck that stage was intresting/a headache? Its a 11.5hr drive so I hope theres challenges and goodtimes to be had. Me and some buds jus went to a polar bear match Saturday and I'll just say there were some problems that got into my head. Back to the drawing board ;)

So judgeing by jtischauser wanting to shoot a truck that stage was intresting/a headache? Its a 11.5hr drive so I hope theres challenges and goodtimes to be had. Me and some buds jus went to a polar bear match Saturday and I'll just say there were some problems that got into my head. Back to the drawing board ;)

The truck stage was the BEST stage! At least we were out of the mud for a little while!! If it rains again like last year, we will have several challenging/fun stages. It is definately worth going to again.

Truck, 2 1/2 ton, M35A*

R U signed up Bryan? I'm looking for a squad to crash.

Jesse, squad up with West C., and myself.

That sounds like a great idea! Now I just gotta figure out who to email to make it happen.

You should fly your plane to OKC and pick us up and the for of us can go from there. I'll buy the roadies. Wait they aren't called roadies when your flying are they? Cloudies maybe?

Edited by jtischauser

In your other post you stated that you mailed it to 305 E. Nifong and the address is 503 E. Nifong on the app.

My Bad.... I did put 305. Hard to believe the postal carrier couldn't figure that out, especially when I had the PO Box on it also.

I will resend today.

In your other post you stated that you mailed it to 305 E. Nifong and the address is 503 E. Nifong on the app.

My Bad.... I did put 305. Hard to believe the postal carrier couldn't figure that out, especially when I had the PO Box on it also.

I will resend today.

You wouldn't think it would have been that big of a deal huh, but it would have got them out of their routine and probably screwed up their day!

Good to see that you and others are returning again this year. Hopefully people won't think the shoot will be any different than years past. Same people running it so will still be a good shoot. Only difference really is main sponsor. We'll see everyone in May.

Still have slots left!

Sorry for the delay in the confirmations but our computer guy is super busy.

We should be able to get confirmations out this week.

Thanks,

Ken

Thanks for the update Ken! :cheers:

With USPSA now allowing "dot" sights/scopes with zero magnification, in divisions that previously were iron sights only, are you allowing them this year for tactical iron, and heavy metal?? :unsure:

The 2011 rules are up now: http://midwest3gun.com/rules.htm

There are two tactical rifle classes: scoped and iron. It appears that iron is still iron at MW3Gun.

This appears to be the same rules as last year. Ken said this year shooters

will not be required to unload guns before leaving them. The rules posted here state that is a match DQ. Big difference.

I think they were posted to get the basic info out but will probably be modified before the match. Hope so as I planned to shoot a red dot on my

Tac rifle.

Craig