FNH USA 3 Gun Championship Nov 10-12, 2011

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anybody heard anything from Linda Chico lately? Just wanted to make sure was all well. I've e-mailed her, but no response.

I'm sure she's got her hands full with the PROAM next week and things will move forward after that. :cheers:

Has anybody heard anything from Linda Chico lately? Just wanted to make sure was all well. I've e-mailed her, but no response.

I talked to her last week. She apologized profusely for being out of touch. I can forgive her considering how much she does!

As soon as the Pro Am is over, I will be contacting Linda to discuss the waiting list and see where we can fit people into the match. Please understand we will try to get everyone we can in the match. Those that live close it may be easier but I also understand the those who want to attend that need the heads up for travel. I will do all I can to make notifications as soon as possible.

Stay tuned,

Larry

Woo-hoo! Me, my girlfriend, and a buddy were all on the waiting list, and this morning we all got e-mails from Linda confirming our spots at the match! :cheers:

This is going to be the first *big* 3-Gun match for all of us, and the stages look awesome. We can't wait...

So, does anybody know the venue? Is this going to be the sort of place where I leave the cart at home and drive from stage to stage?

Also, how are other people in Tac-Optics dealing with PMags? Are you going to test them all, see if they can be made to hold a 31st round, and then shim or plug them or something? I don't really feel like buying all new mags just for this match, but I also don't want to end up shooting Open, either.

This is going to be very cool. :D

Edited by CJW

I am gonna run my PMags and 44 round mags and my new Surefire 60 round mag. I'm just going to download them to 30 just like we do in USPSA Production and Limited 10 Divisions. It will be up to the RO's to count and determine if I loaded more than 30. Ha ha!

It's ridiculous to think about going to buy 5 steel mags to use for this one match.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I would like to withdraw (new job), sent Linda an email about a week ago so hopefully one spot gets opened up!

-Cameron

Cameron, just when me and Gerard confirmed that we are going then you are not coming. Are you avoiding me buddy? :-) Just kidding!!!

Good luck on your new Job.

-Raymond

Just to clarify, if the mags hold more than 30 they will not be allowed in the Tactical Optics and Tactical Limited Divisions.

Larry

So just to clarify PMags are not allowed?

I have 3 Pmags and 3 HK's... I can't use them for TAC optics even i just put 30 max on them? Does Pmags hold more than 30? I think if you force 31 (i haven't tried) and there's 1 in the pipe, the mag will not sit right??

No one has said any brand of magazines are not allowed.....the rule simply states if the mags hold more than 30 they will not be allowed in the Tactical Optics and Tactical Limited Divisions.

This is clearly up to the shooters to decide if they can put 31 rounds in the magazine, if you can't then you are good to go! Heck I have an old GI mag with a weak spring that I can get 31 rounds in, not sure if it functions or not but it can hold 31. Again, if it holds more than 30 you can't use it in Tac Optics or Tac Limited, not sure how else I can explain this.

Larry